TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Aston Martin has launched their latest generation Vantage in India. The new Aston Martin Vantage has been priced at Rs 2.95 crore, ex-showroom (India). Aston Martin India dealers, Infinity Cars will be handling the sales of the brand from Mumbai and Bangalore.
The British car manufacturer has allotted only 20 units of the Vantage for the Indian market for the upcoming year. With bookings having already begun, Aston Martin will start deliveries from December 2018.
The new 2019 Aston Martin Vantage receives a completely refreshed design compared to its predecessors. The car shares the underpinnings of the brand's DB11 model, although 70 percent of its components are completely new.
The new Vantage comes across as a more powerful, lighter and faster version compared to the older generation model. The car features new front and rear subframes, which includes a front splitter and a rear diffuser to channel air under the car and direct air flow. The Vantage also comes with outlets on the sides, allowing air to escape from the wheel arches.
Inside, the 2019 Aston Martin Vantage offers a completely overhauled design. The Vantage offers a roomier cabin, a new centre console with some of the switches borrowed from the AMG as well.
Aston Martin will also be offering bespoke options on almost every feature available. The car comes with three driving-modes: Sport, Sport+ and Track. The Vantage also comes with adjustable suspension setup as well.
The new 2019 Vantage is based on a unique ‘Bonded Aluminium' underframe. This gives the car a total weight of just 1,530kg. The Vantage also sits lower, with a ground clearance of 122mm. It is also the first Aston Martin to offer electronic rear differential as well.
The 2019 Aston Martin Vantage comes powered by an AMG sourced 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8. It produces 503bhp and 685Nm of torque, mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission. The supercar is capable of powering to 100km/h from standstill in just 3.5 seconds while reaching a top speed of 315km/h.
Thoughts On The 2019 Aston Martin Vantage
The 2019 Aston Martin Vantage offers a completely new design with updated features and equipment list compared to the previous generation model. In India, the Vantage takes on the likes of the Mercedes-AMG GT, Porsche 911 Turbo and the Audi R8 V10.