- 10 hrs ago Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- 15 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 16 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- Sports La Liga: Granada upset Barcelona to reach top of table
- News RRB Railway Group C ALP Technician verification this week
- Technology Oppo A5 2020 Retailing On Amazon Starting At Rs. 12,490
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- Movies Gaddalakonda Ganesh Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 2: A Solid Day For The Varun Tej Starrer
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Japanese automaker Toyota's Indian wing Toyota Kirloskar Motor has launched the 2017 facelifted Corolla Altis in the Indian market.
The petrol variant of the new Corolla Altis is priced between Rs 15.87 lakh to Rs 19.91 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi), whereas the diesel variant is priced in the range of Rs 17.36 lakh to Rs 19.05 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
The front fascia of the 2017 Corolla Altis features newly designed grille, LED headlamp cluster with daytime running lights, and the car gets 16-inch alloy wheels.
The interior of the car features newly designed instrument panel with Soft Touch Dashboard and updated Flaxen interior colour. Mechanically, the car comes with the existing 1.8-litre petrol and 1.4-litre diesel engine.
The 1.8-litre Dual VVT-i petrol motor produces a power output of 138bhp and 173Nm of peak torque. The 1.4-litre oil burner churns out 88bhp of power and 205Nm of peak torque.
Akitoshi Takemura, Senior Vice President, Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, "We are delighted to be presenting the New Corolla Altis which has been developed keeping in mind, aspirations of a premium sedan customer."
Director and Senior Vice President, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, N Raja said, "The Corolla Altis is a globally acclaimed bestseller sedan for Toyota. Not just across the world, but also in India the Corolla Altis has constantly been a leader in its class."
He added, "Over the years the Corolla Altis has emerged as one of our strongest products in the country enabling us to strengthen our position in the premium C sedan segment with an average of over 40% segment share."
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
Read: Tata Tigor - Everything You Need To Know About The New ' Styleback'
Read: TVS Jupiter With BS-IV, AHO And Two New Colours Launched
Read: Maruti Swift Crashes Into Honda City - A Speedy City Smashup
Read: Speeding Ninja Smashes Into A Parked Car With Kids Inside
Read: Toll Booth Attendant Swipes Doctor's Card For Rs 4 Lakh Instead Of Rs 40 - Error Or Highway Robbery?
MOST VIEWED CAR PHOTO GALLERY
Toyota recently launched the 2017 Prius in the Indian market. Check out the photos of the new hybrid car by clicking the gallery below.