- 29 min ago Fiat’s Plan To Stay Afloat — Surviving The Lean Phase
- 1 hr ago 2020 Land Rover Defender Spotted — Expected 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- Finance Japan's Orix Is Looking To Buy Out IL&FS Wind Energy
- Lifestyle Sulforaphane: Benefits, Side Effects And Food Sources
- News Amit Shah to host a dinner for NDA leaders tomorrow, says report
- Technology Redmi K20 Pro to support slow-motion video recording at 960fps
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 11: Mahesh Babu's Movie Remains Invincible
- Sports Barcelona held, Real Madrid end La Liga campaign with 12th loss
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Japanese automaker Toyota's Indian wing Toyota Kirloskar Motor has launched the 2017 facelifted Corolla Altis in the Indian market.
The petrol variant of the new Corolla Altis is priced between Rs 15.87 lakh to Rs 19.91 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi), whereas the diesel variant is priced in the range of Rs 17.36 lakh to Rs 19.05 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
The front fascia of the 2017 Corolla Altis features newly designed grille, LED headlamp cluster with daytime running lights, and the car gets 16-inch alloy wheels.
The interior of the car features newly designed instrument panel with Soft Touch Dashboard and updated Flaxen interior colour. Mechanically, the car comes with the existing 1.8-litre petrol and 1.4-litre diesel engine.
The 1.8-litre Dual VVT-i petrol motor produces a power output of 138bhp and 173Nm of peak torque. The 1.4-litre oil burner churns out 88bhp of power and 205Nm of peak torque.
Akitoshi Takemura, Senior Vice President, Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, "We are delighted to be presenting the New Corolla Altis which has been developed keeping in mind, aspirations of a premium sedan customer."
Director and Senior Vice President, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, N Raja said, "The Corolla Altis is a globally acclaimed bestseller sedan for Toyota. Not just across the world, but also in India the Corolla Altis has constantly been a leader in its class."
He added, "Over the years the Corolla Altis has emerged as one of our strongest products in the country enabling us to strengthen our position in the premium C sedan segment with an average of over 40% segment share."
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
Read: Tata Tigor - Everything You Need To Know About The New ' Styleback'
Read: TVS Jupiter With BS-IV, AHO And Two New Colours Launched
Read: Maruti Swift Crashes Into Honda City - A Speedy City Smashup
Read: Speeding Ninja Smashes Into A Parked Car With Kids Inside
Read: Toll Booth Attendant Swipes Doctor's Card For Rs 4 Lakh Instead Of Rs 40 - Error Or Highway Robbery?
MOST VIEWED CAR PHOTO GALLERY
Toyota recently launched the 2017 Prius in the Indian market. Check out the photos of the new hybrid car by clicking the gallery below.