- Toyota Innova Crysta And Fortuner Recalled Over Faulty Fuel Hose Connection
- Toyota Etios Liva Gets A New Dual-Tone Colour Scheme
- Toyota Corolla Sport Unveiled — Another Sport Hatchback India Will Miss Out On!
- New Toyota Century Unveiled — Japan’s Answer To The German Limos
- Toyota Domestic Sales Grow By 20 Percent In May 2018; Yaris Sells 4,000 Units Since Launch
- Toyota To Localise The Production Of Maruti Vitara Brezza And Baleno
Indian wing of the Japanese automaker, Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced that it will increase the price of its entire product portfolio, starting from January 2018.
Toyota will increase the price of its vehicles by three percent from 2018. The price hike has been made after citing the rising input and freight cost.
Currently, the Indian product portfolio of Toyota includes Etios Liva and Etios sedan, Corolla Altis, Camry Hybrid, Fortuner SUV, Innova Crysta MPV, Land Cruiser range and the Prius Hybrid.
With the three percent price hike from January 2018, the entry-level Etios Liva is likely to be dearer by Rs 16,000 and the Fortuner SUV will cost Rs 81,000 more as compared to the current pricing.
But if you want to skip the price hike, Toyota if offering a host of year-end offers. The automaker has commenced the ‘Remember December Campaign', which provides 100 percent on-road finance, special interest rate of 4.99 percent and special EMI package.
The offer also includes benefits ranging from Rs 40,000 to Rs 90,000 depending on the model for government and corporate employees. The special offers are valid up to December 31, 2017.
Toyota is not the first automaker to announce the increase in price from 2018. Skoda, Isuzu and Honda have already announced that it will increase the price in India starting from 2018. We expect other automakers to follow the same in the coming days as it is a part of cyclical price revision. So, if you are planning to buy a car, this is the right time.