- 28 min ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 14 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- 15 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- 15 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Sports New Zealand vs West Indies: Kane Williamson scores career best 251
- Movies Tenet Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News Just before rituals, Lucknow police stop inter-faith marriage
- Finance Airtel Shares Gain On Beating Jio In Monthly Mobile Subscriber Addition After 4 Years
- Technology Realme Buds Air 2 Gets FCC Certification Hinting Imminent Launch
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Is A Vision In Sheer White Crop Top And Bodycon Skirt, Details And Price Inside!
- Education AYUSH Counselling Result 2020: Check AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2020 Result Link
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Elon Musk, the head of Tesla has now become the CEO of a Fortune 500 company as the American firm is now part of the Fortune 500 list of the nation's largest companies.
The list ranks companies based on their revenue and Tesla had recorded $7 billion in 2016.
Sales had risen 73 percent from the past years, owing to Tesla's acquisition of solar panel company SolarCity. Most of the sales though were boosted with the help of electric car sales, the majority coming from the Model X.
Sales are expected to grow, as Musk informed Tesla's shareholders at the company's annual meeting that the firm is on track to start production of the company's first mass market vehicle, the Model 3.
Tesla's stock price has already made the company one of America's largest firms and has already surpassed Ford and GM to become one of US' most valuable carmaker regarding market capitalisation.