- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Tata's upcoming compact Nexon SUV has been spotted testing once again as the upcoming car gets ready for launch.The new Tata Nexon spy pics reveal another feature which will be found inside the SUV that will rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
The latest Nexon test mule spotted testing was once again clad in design damping camouflage to keep eagle-eyed spy snappers at bay.
However, the camouflage was not good enough to stop the Nexon from revealing one of its party pieces which will be found on the top-end variant of the SUV at launch - a free-standing touch screen display for the infotainment system.
The new Nexon will be powered by a turbocharged version of the 1.2-litre Revotron engine powering the Tiago hatchback along with an all new 1.5-litre diesel engine.
The Nexon is expected to launch later this year after the launch of the Hexa and the Kite 5 sub 4-metre sedan.