- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 21 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 23 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 24 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Sports ICC Rankings: Rohit Sharma jumps to career-best eighth; R Ashwin climbs to third after heroics in Ahmedabad
- News Rahul Gandhi dubs PM Modi a ''formidable enemy,'' vows to defeat him
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Geetha Bharathi Bhat, Raghu Gowda, RJ Rajesh & Others In The Confirmed Contestants List
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Indian auto major Tata Motors is preparing to launch premium dealerships across India for some its premium cars. The same strategy was used by Maruti Suzuki by launching Nexa range of dealerships which only retails premium cars.
Tata Motors is also planning to follow the footsteps of Maruti and the firm has confirmed that it is working on a new range of dealerships. The manufacturer has a lot of hot products in the pipeline which are yet to be launched in the country.
The new products will be exclusively sold through its soon to be launched premium dealerships. Currently, the company serves only 60 percent of the market and the firm doesn't have vehicles in a lot of segments like compact SUV, executive sedan, etc.
In the coming years, Tata Motors is planning to launch a wide range of vehicles which will make a presence in every car segment in the country. After launching the new products, the company will filter and separate sales channels.
We can expect Tata to launch the new range of dealerships in the coming few years as the marque is aiming to claim the third spot in the Indian car market by 2019.