- 1 hr ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 10 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News All SCO member nations barring India reaffirm support to China's OBOR project
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
India's largest commercial vehicle manufacturer Tata Motors is all set to launch India's first heavy-duty tipper range with Ultimaax suspension.
Tata Motors will display six new construction and mining commercial vehicles, from its Construck range at EXCON 2017, South East Asia's largest construction equipment exhibition.
Tata Motors will introduce first of its kind fourth-generation Ultimaax suspension system for the HCV heavy-duty tipper range. The suspension has been developed jointly by Tata Motors and Hendrickson Inc, a world leader in suspension systems for commercial vehicles.
The Ultimaax rear suspension comprises a heavy-duty beam with central pivot and combination of shear springs and progressive springs, which are the main load carrying components and are made of special proprietary rubber material.
The suspension can carry a greater portion of the load and its stiffness increases as the load increases without causing an abrupt change in ride characteristics and therefore providing a right balance between empty ride quality and loaded stability.
The suspension also uses rubber bushes in Front and Rear, which eliminates the need of periodic lubrication, thereby ensuring total peace of mind and no need for a regular visit to the workshop or using expensive chassis greasing system.
The new range of vehicles to be showcased at the EXCON 2017 include, Prima LX 3130.K 19 cum scoop tipper, Prima LX 2525.K 16 cum box tipper with Ultimaax suspension, Prima LX 3125.K 23 cum box tipper, Signa 3718.TK 24 cum box tipper, Signa 2518.K 7 cum transit mixer with bogie suspension and Signa 4923.S 14X2 cum sideways tip trailer.
Tata Motors has been a dominant player in the commercial vehicle segment in India. Now, the automaker has introduced India's first heavy-duty tipper range with Ultimaax suspension. The new range of tipper truck will feature improved ride quality and hassle-free maintenance. The company will also display six new vehicles at the EXCON 2017.