- 4 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 5 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 6 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 7 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Stephan Winkelmann, the CEO of Audi Sport is bidding goodbye to the company to join Bugatti. According to reports by Autocar, the former Audi Sport CEO is heading to France to lead Bugatti.
Winkelmann will take over the new position from Wolfgang Dürheimer, who heads Bentley, which means the former Audi Sport CEO will eventually take over the British brand as well.
In case one is wondering what the 'good reasons' meant, well, Winkelmann will be in charge of producing more cars based on the Chiron platform! That means faster cars are coming soon, like perhaps the Chiron Grand Sport and the Super Sport.
Back at Audi Sport, Michael-Julius Renz will take over Winkelmann's position, who has been the President of Audi's Chinese sales division since 2015, and also the head of sales in Germany before that.
Expect Volkswagen to make an official announcement of the little management change during the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show.
Stephan Winkelmann played an important part in making Audi Sport SUVs for the American and Chinese market. Winkelmann also reorganised priorities at Audi Sport and in his run of little over a year was great.