- 5 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 6 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 8 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- News Lok Sabha elections: EC website for poll results crashes several times
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Lifestyle 7 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Stephan Winkelmann, the CEO of Audi Sport is bidding goodbye to the company to join Bugatti. According to reports by Autocar, the former Audi Sport CEO is heading to France to lead Bugatti.
Winkelmann will take over the new position from Wolfgang Dürheimer, who heads Bentley, which means the former Audi Sport CEO will eventually take over the British brand as well.
In case one is wondering what the 'good reasons' meant, well, Winkelmann will be in charge of producing more cars based on the Chiron platform! That means faster cars are coming soon, like perhaps the Chiron Grand Sport and the Super Sport.
Back at Audi Sport, Michael-Julius Renz will take over Winkelmann's position, who has been the President of Audi's Chinese sales division since 2015, and also the head of sales in Germany before that.
Expect Volkswagen to make an official announcement of the little management change during the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show.
Stephan Winkelmann played an important part in making Audi Sport SUVs for the American and Chinese market. Winkelmann also reorganised priorities at Audi Sport and in his run of little over a year was great.