- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- 5 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Of Up To Rs 70,000 Across All Models
- 8 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- 8 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Hyundai Registers 9.4% Growth In Terms Of Domestic Yearly Sales
- News DCGI finds no link between COVID vaccine shot and 'adverse' reaction in Chennai volunteer during trial
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Important that I try to win games for India whenever I play: Shardul Thakur
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Amitabh Bachchan Gives Special Name To Contestant Abhilasha Rao Kalwa; Calls Her 'Madam Sir'
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Finance JP Morgan Cuts EPS On RIL By 7-8%; Sees Limited Upside In Share Price
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
2017 Skoda Octavia launched in India. Prices for the Skoda Octavia facelift in India start at Rs 15.49 lakh ex-showroom (pan India).
The Skoda Octavia was the first car launched by the Czech carmaker when it entered India in 2001. The newest Octavia is the mid-life facelift for the third-generation of the Skoda sedan.
2017 Skoda Octavia India Price List
The new 2017 Skoda Octavia is available in three different variant options — Ambition, Style and Style Plus — which offer different customization options in the form of features and styling add-ons and convenience features.
The Ambition trim is offered only with the manual gearbox petrol and diesel engine variants. The Style option is offered with the middle-specced petrol and diesel powered Octavia's which are available with both automatic and manual gearbox options. The Style Plus package is only for the top-spec automatic variants of both the petrol and diesel engines on offer with the new 2017 Skoda Octavia.
Skoda Octavia Petrol Price List (All India)
|Octavia Ambition 1.4 TSI MT||Rs 15,49,405|
|Octavia Style 1.4 TSI MT||Rs 17,49,605|
|Octavia Style 1.8 TSI AT||Rs 18,59,429|
|Octavia Style Plus 1.8 TSI AT||Rs 20,89,900|
Skoda Octavia Diesel Price List (All India)
|Octavia Ambition 2.0 TDI CR MT||Rs 16,89,974|
|Octavia Style 2.0 TDI CR MT||Rs 18,95,608|
|Octavia Style 2.0 TDI CR AT||Rs 20,49,619|
|Octavia Style Plus 2.0 TDI CR AT||Rs 22,89,573|
2017 Skoda Octavia Specifications & Mileage
The Skoda is powered by a choice of three engines — two petrol and a lone diesel. The base petrol engine is a 1.4-litre turbocharged petrol producing 148bhp and 250Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox and returns a mileage of 16.7kpl.
The larger 1.8-litre turbo petrol engine cranks out 178bhp and 350Nm of torque and returns a mileage of 15.1kpl. The engine is paired to a 7-speed DSG automatic gearbox.
The single diesel engine on offer is a 2.0-litre turbocharged engine that kicks out 141bhp and 320Nm of torque. The engine is available with two gearbox options: a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed DSG automatic. The Octavia diesel returns a mileage of 21kpl when paired to the manual gearbox and 19.5kpl when mated to the DSG automatic.
2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Design & Features
The biggest changes in the Skoda Octavia come in terms of design which can be seen up front in the form of sedan's exteriors. Skoda has given the Octavia a new front end which features four headlights flanking the large butterfly grille. The adaptive LED headlamps sport daytime running lights which feature blade-like design elements with the ones at the sides housing the low beam lights and the units closer to the grille hosting the high beam lighting elements. The front bumper is new as well and plays host to the fog lamps.
The rear end has been tweaked and is now wider as well. The LED tail lamps feature Skoda's trademark C-shaped illumination pattern. The Octavia sits o new 16-inch alloy wheels that are shod with 205/55 R16 Goodyear tyres.
Inside, the changes continue with the interior with the most visible one being the all-new 8-inch touchscreen set in a piano black bezel. The touchscreen infotainment system sports satellite navigation, Android Auto, Apple Car Play and can be controlled from a smartphone app from Skoda called Boss Connect. Other features feature include ambient lighting with ten different colour options, a rain detecting panoramic sunroof, dual zone A/C, a cooled glove box, puddle lamps, and keyless entry.
However, the most usable feature comes in the form of a new automatic parking system that parks the Octavia without any driver inputs and is activated by a button ahead of the gear selector.
In terms of safety, the Octavia sports eight airbags, ABS with EBD, Hill Hold, Electronic Stability Control, electronic differential lock, a tyre pressure monitoring system, a driver fatigue warning system, and a multi-collision braking system that applies the brakes to prevent or mitigate a subsequent impact after a crash. The 2017 Skoda Octavia will also cut off the fuel supply to the engine if the sedan crashes.