- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- 4 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Of Up To Rs 70,000 Across All Models
- 6 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- 7 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Hyundai Registers 9.4% Growth In Terms Of Domestic Yearly Sales
- Movies Boman Irani Receives A Sweet Birthday Wish From Anushka Sharma; ‘Wish You All The Happiness’
- News Install CCTV cameras in CBI, NIA, ED offices where accused are held and interrogated, SC tells Centre
- Sports No communication from selectors: Malik on being dropped from Pak's NZ tour
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Finance JP Morgan Cuts EPS On RIL By 7-8%; Sees Limited Upside In Share Price
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
Swedish commercial vehicle manufacturer Scania has launched a new P440 8x4 Cu.m U-BODY tipper in India. The new-generation tipper has been designed to cater the Indian mining sector.
Scania states that the new tipper has been tested for over 12,000 hours is some of the most demanding mines in India. The newly launched tipper offers increased payload capacity and fuel efficiency.
The P440U-BODY tipper draws power from a 13-litre engine pumping out 440bhp of power. The new engine is BS-IV compliant thanks to the Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology.
All Scania tippers are available with an option of choosing Fleet Management Services. This system helps the customer to monitor the fleet's performance by providing vital information such as fuel consumption, tipper idling time, driving behaviour and tipper's position.
Director Sales (Trucks), Scania Commercial Vehicles India, Raghavan Srinivasa said, "We, at Scania, work to integrate sustainability into the core of the business. We are very confident that P 440 U-BODY tipper will deliver on our promise of driving even more value and profitability for our customers."
Director of Business Support, Scania CV India, Hanna Johansson said, "Scania India firmly believes in having a true partnership with our customers. Besides being a manufacturer of heavy trucks and buses, Scania is increasingly developing new ways of delivering customer value based on a full-service offering that delivers lifecycle profitability."
Scania has been a world leader in the commercial vehicle segment. With its innovative technology, the Scania trucks and tippers deliver exceptional performance and productivity. Now, the automaker has launched its next-gen tipper for the Indian mining sector.