- 1 hr ago Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago All-New 2020 Fifth-Generation Honda City To Launch On July 15 In India
- 3 hrs ago Renault Kiger Snapped Testing Once Again Before Its India Launch
- Movies Ajay Bhupathi Files Cyber Crime Case Against Fraudster For Using His Name To Dupe Aspiring Actresses
- News Let us code for Aatmanirbhar Bharat, PM Modi says in push for home grown apps
- Sports Aavishkar Salvi named head coach of Puducherry cricket team
- Finance IT Dept Makes Changes To Challan For Non-Resident E-Commerce Companies
- Technology iQOO Z1x 5G Set To Debut On July 9: Another Mid-Range Gaming Handset?
- Lifestyle 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
A full set of pictures revealing Land Rover's new Range Rover Velar sports crossover has made their way online, thanks to Diariomotor, ahead of the 2017 Geneva Motor Show world debut in a week's time.
The Velar's design language is apparently derived from the Evoque's low-greenhouse, sleek lines, and the general idea of a stretched Evoque seems to work reasonably well. The Velar will sit between the most affordable Range Rover, the Evoque, and the Sport.
The leaked photos reveal a simple exterior styling with influences from both Evoque (up front) and the Sport (rest of the body), though with more rounded and softer lines, as well as a more stylish roof than either one.
Inside the Range Rover Velar, it sports similar lines to the Range Rover models, the SUV progresses the brand's design further introducing two ultra-wide touchscreens, one for the infotainment system in the upper console and another placed right under it.
The lower console display seems to retain three physical knobs for the AC controls.
There is no confirmation about the engine specifications of the Velar, but it could be closely related to the Jaguar F-Pace, being built on the same platform, with V6 and possibly, V8 engines to be a choice added to muscle up the SVR performance variant.
If you are interested in a Range Rover, take a look at the photo gallery below of the new Range Rover Discovery Sport, click to view.