TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Land Rover has revealed the facelifted version of the Range Rover SVAutobiography at the Los Angeles motor show. The refreshed model now gets design changes, a new powertrain, and an interior overhaul.
Land Rover has revealed the facelifted version of the Range Rover SVAutobiography at the Los Angeles motor show. The refreshed model now gets design changes, new powertrains, and an interior overhaul.
The luxurious SUV is available in the long wheelbase edition (LWB) that ensures it's occupants have acres of space to laze around in the second row. The SVAutobiography also packs in aircraft inspired seats, while retaining the brand's famed off-road capabilities.
Moreover, the rear tables at the back are electrically deployed and feature integrated 10-inch touchscreens. Also, there is 4G WiFi connectivity and a fridge integrated into the rear seats. The rear seat on the right side can be folded whenever you need to carry long items or traveling.
The SUV also benefits from new Land Rover's new Touch Pro Duo infotainment system with 19-speakers. The unit uses two 10-inch touchscreens and has a mesmerizing sound.
Last but not the least, powering the Range Rover SVAutobiography is an updated 5-litre supercharged V8 engine which pumps out 557bhp. Range Rover has also introduced a plug-in hybrid version with 50 kms of electric range on the SUV. With all that power, the SVAutobiography is quick and can sprint from 0 to 100 km/h just in 5.2 seconds.
By launching this version of the SUV, Range Rover has strengthened its portfolio even more. This SUV will take you through all the terrains with ease and comfort. And the new updated engine will help overcome all the obstacles in its way.