TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Land Rover has launched the top-of-the-range Autobiography by SVO Bespoke variant of its flagship Range Rover SUV in India. The Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke is priced at Rs 2.80 crore ex-showroom.
The Range Rover Autobiography is designed and engineered by Jaguar Land Rover's Special Vehicle Operations (SVO).
The SVO Bespoke model is based on the 2017 long-wheelbase Range Rover. The Bespoke model of the SUV is offered with exclusive personalisation options for customers. Land Rover will retail only five units of the Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke in the Indian market.
On the exterior, the Range Rover Autobiography features two paint schemes - Bespoke Satin Blue and Bespoke Gloss Black with Copper Flake. Apart from that the SUV also gets body-coloured mirror caps and an exterior accent pack. The customers can also choose the size of alloy wheels between 21-inch or 22-inch.
The newly launched Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke draws power from the existing 4.4-litre V8 diesel and 5-litre supercharged V8 petrol engine producing 330bhp and 535bhp respectively. The SUV can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 5.4 seconds.
The interior of the Range Rover Autobiography features a range of Autobiography colours, bespoke Kalahari Veneer for the centre console and bespoke badging and detailing across the SUV. The SUV is also equipped with executive seats at the rear with a cooler box to keep your beverages chilled.
The Range Rover Autobiography by SVO can be booked through any Jaguar Land Rover dealership across the country, or the customers can directly visit the Bespoke commissioning facility near Coventry in Warwickshire, UK.
The Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke features exclusive customisation options on the exterior and interior and few additional luxury features as compared to the regular variant of the SUV. It is one of the most exclusive SUVs currently available in the Indian market. The Autobiography by SVO will lock horns with the likes of Bentley Bentayga and Maserati Levante.