- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Jamshedpur FC vs Chennaiyin FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, Match Info
- News PM Modi meets Arun Shourie at Pune hospital, enquires about his health
- Movies Hyderabad Murder Accused Killed In Encounter: Upendra’s Bold Comments Go Viral
- Technology Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The Audi R8 is the German carmaker's flagship supercar, and the vehicle has some serious followers and fans around the world. Now, a German company has added its touch on the Audi R8.
Prior Design, a German company has given the Audi R8 a cosmetic update, and the particular car was done by Prior Design North America.
The Audi R8 receives a PD800WB aerodynamic kit that incorporates a front lip spoiler, vents on the front and rear bumpers, side skirts, a rear diffuser, a new hood, and front fenders.
The new parts are made of fibreglass Duraflex, and to compliment the design, Prior Design has thrown in a set of 20-inch wheels that compliment the design well. The firm also offers customers with a choice of exhaust systems, suspension kits, and a range of interior upgrades to choose from.
Prior Design has not touched the heart of the car; the 5.2-litre naturally aspirated V10 engine. So if looks are what matters, get in touch with Prior Design to trick out your car.