TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The Audi R8 is the German carmaker's flagship supercar, and the vehicle has some serious followers and fans around the world. Now, a German company has added its touch on the Audi R8.
Prior Design, a German company has given the Audi R8 a cosmetic update, and the particular car was done by Prior Design North America.
The Audi R8 receives a PD800WB aerodynamic kit that incorporates a front lip spoiler, vents on the front and rear bumpers, side skirts, a rear diffuser, a new hood, and front fenders.
The new parts are made of fibreglass Duraflex, and to compliment the design, Prior Design has thrown in a set of 20-inch wheels that compliment the design well. The firm also offers customers with a choice of exhaust systems, suspension kits, and a range of interior upgrades to choose from.
Prior Design has not touched the heart of the car; the 5.2-litre naturally aspirated V10 engine. So if looks are what matters, get in touch with Prior Design to trick out your car.