- 6 hrs ago Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Power & Torque Figures Revealed: Becomes Less Powerful
- 6 hrs ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol-Hybrid Details Revealed: India Launch Expected Soon
- 7 hrs ago New Hyundai Elantra Official Walkaround Video Released: India Launch Expected Next Year
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki Swift Sport Spotted Undisguised At Delhi Airport: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Sushmita Sen To Make Acting Comeback And Digital Debut With Ram Madhvani’s Web Series Titled Aarya
- News UN Security Council to discuss COVID-19 pandemic in closed session today
- Sports Coronavirus: World Athletics suspends Olympics qualification period until December
- Lifestyle 7 Things You Should Know About The Coronavirus Outbreak
- Technology How To Get 84GB 4G Data Per Month From Vodafone, Airtel, And Reliance Jio
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
The Audi R8 is the German carmaker's flagship supercar, and the vehicle has some serious followers and fans around the world. Now, a German company has added its touch on the Audi R8.
Prior Design, a German company has given the Audi R8 a cosmetic update, and the particular car was done by Prior Design North America.
The Audi R8 receives a PD800WB aerodynamic kit that incorporates a front lip spoiler, vents on the front and rear bumpers, side skirts, a rear diffuser, a new hood, and front fenders.
The new parts are made of fibreglass Duraflex, and to compliment the design, Prior Design has thrown in a set of 20-inch wheels that compliment the design well. The firm also offers customers with a choice of exhaust systems, suspension kits, and a range of interior upgrades to choose from.
Prior Design has not touched the heart of the car; the 5.2-litre naturally aspirated V10 engine. So if looks are what matters, get in touch with Prior Design to trick out your car.