- 8 hrs ago Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- 8 hrs ago Deliveries Of The Ducati Panigale V4 R Begin In India
- 10 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crosses 15 Lakh Production Units Milestone
- 11 hrs ago Suzuki Jimny India Launch Confirmed For Late-2019: Might Be Rebadged As Gypsy For Indian Market
- Technology Most Trending Samsung Smartphones – Galaxy Note10, Galaxy A50, Galaxy A90 And More
- News IRCTC offers 5-day tour to Kanyakumari, Rameswaram and Madurai; details here
- Sports Vinay Kumar bids adieu to Karnataka; joins Puducherry
- Movies RIP Khayyam: Lata Mangeshkar, Javed Akhtar, PM Modi Tweet Condolence Messages
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The Audi R8 is the German carmaker's flagship supercar, and the vehicle has some serious followers and fans around the world. Now, a German company has added its touch on the Audi R8.
Prior Design, a German company has given the Audi R8 a cosmetic update, and the particular car was done by Prior Design North America.
The Audi R8 receives a PD800WB aerodynamic kit that incorporates a front lip spoiler, vents on the front and rear bumpers, side skirts, a rear diffuser, a new hood, and front fenders.
The new parts are made of fibreglass Duraflex, and to compliment the design, Prior Design has thrown in a set of 20-inch wheels that compliment the design well. The firm also offers customers with a choice of exhaust systems, suspension kits, and a range of interior upgrades to choose from.
Prior Design has not touched the heart of the car; the 5.2-litre naturally aspirated V10 engine. So if looks are what matters, get in touch with Prior Design to trick out your car.