- 5 min ago 2020 Tata Tigor Spied Testing Ahead Of Its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Honda CBR 650R Sold Out In India: Bookings For The Motorcycle Put On Hold Temporarily
- 3 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For September 2019: Hero Splendor Continues To Dominate The Market
- 3 hrs ago Hema Malini Brings Home The MG Hector Sharp: An All New Dhanno
- Technology Vivo iQOO Neo Handset To Be Powered By Snapdragon 855 SoC: Specifications, Price
- News Dhanteras puja ‘muhurat‘ 2019, duration and significance
- Movies Indian Idol 11: Vishal Dadlani Says He Wanted To Call Police After Contestant Forcibly Kissed Neha
- Sports Sule can forget about Euro 2020, says Bayern president Hoeness
- Lifestyle Nupur Sanon And Tara Sutaria Gave Us Wedding Wear Goals With Their Gorgeous Designer Lehengas
- Travel Hidlumane Waterfalls - How To Reach And Things To Do
- Finance Reliance Jio Marginally Cuts Prices Of Some Tariff Packs And Adjusts IUC
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Revealed as a concept at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show, the Pininfarina-designed H600 will develop into a production model and is scheduled to go on sale by 2020.
The Pininfarina styled H600 hybrid concept was developed for the Hong Kong-based Hybrid Kinetic Group. The company says it will challenge Tesla with its H600 luxury sedan. The production version of the Pininfarina H600 hybrid will retain "85 to 90 percent" of the concept's design.
Electric motors will power the production version of the Pininfarina H600 hybrid with a combined power of 600kW (804 bhp) supported by a battery pack that can be bettered up on the move by a microturbine range extender, the company said.
The electric motors of the H600 are expected to do 0-100km/h in just 2.9 seconds with a top speed of 250km/h.
The idea is to begin production at a plant in China following an initial test run in Italy at Pininfarina's factory. Hybrid Kinetic Group is looking to produce more than 200,000 cars annually within the next five to ten years.
The Pininfarina H600 hybrid concept wants to compete with Tesla Model S, and initially, the car will go on sale in China and United States in 2019 or 2020.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
Read: Tata Tigor First Drive Review - Bringing Style Back To The Masses
Read: Indian Racing Champ Ashwin Sundar, Wife Charred To Death In Their BMW
Read: Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Details Revealed
Read: Honda WR-V Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 7.75 Lakh
Read: Honda To Manufacture Middleweight Motorcycle In India - To Rival Royal Enfield
Read: Maruti Swift Crashes Into Honda City
Read: Toyota Vios India Launch Details Revealed
MOST VIEWED CAR PHOTO GALLERY
Pininfarina also tied up with Emerson Fittipaldi to create the EF7 Vision Gran Turismo, below is an extensive gallery of the car, click to view.