TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Pagani made a subtle announcement that their much loved and admired model, the Zonda Roadster, is making a return. The Zonda was replaced by the Huayra in 2012.
The car was commissioned by a special Spanish client of the Italian tuning company, TopCar Design. Information about customers of such high-end automobiles is usually kept private, in order to avoid unwanted media attention.
As per the reveal, the car's chassis code (76033) used to be that of a 2003 car (supposedly the first car out of the 40 cars made during the original Zonda sale period), which was finished in silver outside and black inside.
We are not sure if this happened because Pagani lost count of their old cars, or if they are paying homage to that particular car. What we do know is that, the new model puts out 750bhp and 780Nm (while the original one put out 'only' 547bhp and 750Nm) from the same glorious 7.3-litre AMG V12 acoustic marvel.
From the pictures, we can see lot of Cinque and Tricolore details on the body, and a shark logo for some kind of first-world reason.
And in case you are a Pagani nut and is straining your eyes to find the difference between this and the original Tricolore Roadster, the only ‘visual' change is the side stripe (Blue on the original and Gold on this).
Apparently, this model has a waiting period of eight months, and would be completed only by May 2018 (Hence the renders and not an actual photograph).
Horacio Pagani has never disappointed us with his creations (except maybe with the odd-looking Zonda HP Barchetta). The original Zonda lineup had had its own place in the hypercar territory. For now, we do not know if another Zonda commission could pop up, but since there are quite a lot of successful people around the globe, chances are not less.