- 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show: Volvo XC40 Unveiled
- 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show: New-Generation Audi A8 Unveiled
- 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show: Range Rover P400e Plug-In Hybrid Revealed
- 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show: New Range Rover Sport Revealed
- 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show: Mazda 6 Facelift Revealed
- 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show: Porsche 718 Boxster GTS Revealed
2017 Los Angeles Auto Show: Nissan Star Wars theme concept cars unveiled. Star Wars creator Lucasfilm and Nissan have developed six special edition cars based on the new Star Wars movie: The Last Jedi film.
All the six concept cars are based on the company's most popular models in America: the Rogue and Rogue Sport (known in the UK as the X-Trail and Qashqai), Altima and Maxima. Each of these special editions is based on a character or a vehicle from the movie.
Artists from Lucasfilm worked with Industrial Light and Magic to develop the concepts, which were then transformed into real cars by Californian firm Vehicle Effects. The vehicles, though, will not be available for purchase. Nissan will showcase them in other motor shows in the US.
Back in India, Tata Motors has tied up with Disney to promote the film in the country. The company has associated with one of the biggest movie franchise to increase the awareness of the Nexon in India.
The Nissan Star Wars themed concepts look out of the world and futuristic. We wish the concepts become a reality and possibly goes into production, but that will never happen. That said, the cars look they were created for the film and not as an afterthought.