- 6 min ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- 13 min ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 15 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- Lifestyle Meet The Bijlees’: An Extensive Guide About Electricity For School Kids
- Technology Micromax IN 1b First Sale Announced; Sale Slated For December 10
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Says, 'I Am With Farmers' After Twitter Backlash For Anti Farmers' Protest Tweet
- Sports Simon Taufel on banning switch-hit: Impossible to officiate change of grip and stance
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: MPC Sees Inflation At Elevated Levels
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- News GHMC Election Results 2020: BJP puts up a stellar show
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
The Skoda Octavia facelift has been spied a few times, hinting at the nearing launch date. Bookings too, for the new Skoda Octavia, have started.
Skoda has now confirmed that the new Octavia facelift will be launched in India mid-July.
The new Skoda Octavia will get cosmetic updates on the exterior and interior. The notable change is the new front grille, seated between the newly designed split headlamps. The bumpers too have been revised, to give the sedan an upmarket design language.
Inside, the new Skoda Octavia facelift features LED lights, a new 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone integration, two umbrellas that tuck away in the doors, a driver fatigue system, rearview camera, and a hands-free parking system.
Regarding powertrains, the new Skoda Octavia facelift will retain the 1.4-litre and the 1.8-litre petrol engines, along with the 2.0-litre diesel motor from the current model. The engines will come paired to a 6-speed manual gearbox, with an optional DSG transmission.
Skoda will also launch the vRS version of the Octavia, tuned for better performance. The car will come with an engine that packs more power and an updated suspension setup to highlight the car's sporty character.