TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
India's largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki has introduced new extended warranty plans for its entire product lineup including those of Nexa models.
Presently, all Maruti cars come with a standard 2-year/40,000km warranty; this can now be increased for a more extended period depending on the plan you choose.
Maruti Extended Warranty Plans
- Gold: 3rd year/ 60,000km
- Platinum: 3rd year and 4th year/ 80,000km
- Royal Platinum: 3rd, 4th and 5th year/ 1,00,000km
Under the extended warranty plans, Maruti Suzuki will cover the replacement of parts, including the high-pressure pump, compressor, ECM, turbocharger assembly, select engine parts, the steering assembly and suspension struts. You can check Maruti Suzuki Arena and Nexa websitesfor parts that are not covered under the extended warranty plan.
Trending On DriveSpark:
Ford EcoSport Facelift Bookings To Start On Amazon - But There's A Catch
Suzuki Intruder 150: Clear Images Reveals Design And Other Details
New-Gen Hyundai Verna Is The Most Preferred Sedan - Here's Why
Tata Hexa Downtown Urban Edition Launched In India - Boasts Of New Upmarket Features
While all the three packages will be available for vehicles sold through Maruti Suzuki Arena outlets, the Nexa website does not list the Gold plan on models sold through its stores.
Maruti Suzuki sells the Baleno hatchback, Ciaz sedan, Ignis hatchback and S-cross crossover via its Nexa outlets and the remaining product lineup is sold through its Maruti Suzuki Arena outlets. For more details, you check the respective outlet's website.
Along with an extensive sales and service network, Maruti Suzuki is offering a maximum of 5 years/ 1,00,000km extended warranty as well. Customers can take advantage of the carmaker's offer to maintain your vehicle in an excellent condition without having to worry about pinching your pocket.