TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
TeamBHP has spotted the new second-generation Audi Q5 at a dealership stockyard in India. The new-gen SUV is completely undisguised which suggests that the launch is imminent.
The new-gen Q5 is parked beside the currently sold model which makes it easier to identify the updates. The front fascia of the new Q5 features a large single-frame chrome grille and Audi's signature Matrix LED headlamps with dynamic turn indicators.
The front bumper has been redesigned and now features large air intakes as compared to the currently sold model. The bumper also misses out on the fog lamps which makes it a clean design.
The rear of the new-gen Q5 sports similarly shaped tail lights as the current model, but the design of the LEDs have been tweaked for a refreshed look. The rear bumper has been redesigned and gets integrated chrome-tipped quad-exhausts.
The interior of the new Q5 will also feature a host of changes in the form of Audi's Virtual Cockpit with the 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, 8.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system and head-up display (HUD). Other features include wireless charging, three-zone climate control and ambient lighting.
The new Audi Q5 is likely to draw power from the existing 2-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine producing 174bhp and 380Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an S-Tronic automatic gearbox and Quattro All-Wheel-Drive. Audi could also introduce the 2-litre petrol unit in India.
The new-generation Audi Q5 gets new front fascia and some subtle changes to the exterior design. But the overall dimensions of the new model remains the same. The new SUV also features few additional features which will enhance the luxury inside the cabin. Expect the new Q5 to hit the Indian roads by the first half of 2018.