TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
The all-new Audi A8 in its fourth-generation sports a new premium design language and driver assistance technology.
The body of the new A8 is made out of 58 percent aluminium parts mixed with hot-form steel and ultra-high strength carbon fibre reinforced polymer components. This has resulted in a stronger body as compared to the outgoing model.
On the design front, the new A8 sedan features an upright single-frame grille and HD Matrix LED headlights. The rear of the car sports full-length strip of dynamic lighting with OLED technology and sleek exhaust tips at either side of the bumper. The flat roof renders it a sporty look.
The interior of the new Audi A8 features a host of relaxation and comfort features for the passenger such as fully customisable Matrix LED reading lights, reclining and heated massage seats, rear seat entertainment system with two Audi tablets and smartphone-size OLED touch control remote.
On the technological front, the new fourth-gen A8 sports a 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system with MMI navigation, all-new HERE maps with a navigation system and Bang & Olufsen audio system with 3D surround sound.
Powering the new A8 is the new 3-litre V6 turbocharged engine in both petrol and diesel variants. The petrol engine produces 335bhp, whereas the diesel unit is good for 264bhp. Both the engines are coupled to an 8-speed automatic gearbox with Quattro four-wheel-drive.
The all-new Audi A8 also features a 48V electrical system with mild-hybrid functions such as regenerative braking system, extended engine start/stop and engine off-coating. The 10Ah lithium-ion battery and belt driven alternator starter (BAS) can sprint from 0-100km.h in just 4.5 seconds. The battery also supports fast charging and wireless charging.
The all-new Audi A8 in its fourth-generation features a new exterior design theme which enhances the sporty appeal of the sedan. The new A8 also comes with top-notch technology with several driver assistance and passenger comfort features. We expect Audi to bring the new A8 to India in 2018.