- 25 min ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 1 hr ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 2 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- 3 hrs ago Royal Enfiled Meteor 350 Expected India Launch By June: Will Rival The Jawa 350
- News Fake: No military lockdown of Mumbai, Pune announced
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah is a generational talent, he's an entire package: Former West Indies pacer Ian Bishop
- Movies Sai Sudha Files Complaint Against Pokiri Cinematographer, Hyderabad Cops Arrest Him
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Finance Your Motor Insurance Premium Could Get Lower Due To Lockdown
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With 8GB RAM Launched In India For Rs. 27,999
- Lifestyle Ayurveda For COVID-19? Immunity-boosting Ayurvedic Drug Fifatrol May Fight Against Coronavirus
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Toyota Fortuner is a big SUV which has the capability to traverse rough terrain. But the owner of this last-gen Fortuner has gone a step ahead and modified the SUV to a whole new level.
The Fortuner has been extremely modified to conquer the toughest of terrains. The front bumper has been replaced by a solid bar and also the mesh sheet has been removed. This gives the SUV a wild look.
The mesh grille extends all the way to the headlamps to protect from stone or any other debris during extreme off-roading situations.
The highly modified Fortuner also gets a snorkel fort those deep water crossings. The side steps have been removed to increase the ground clearance. The rear of the SUV also gets its share of modification.
The last quarter window of the Fortuner is covered with a thick metal sheet and a step-on ladder is fitted on the window to give easy access to the roof. The vehicle gets all-black paint scheme and even the lights have been smoked which gives it a wildish look.
Modified for the purpose of off-roading, the SUV gets bigger and wider tyres for more traction on the loose surface. If this was not enough, a mountain bike is strapped to the front and a stripped down 2-stroke Kinetic Honda is attached to the rear of the SUV.
The roof of the modified Fortuner gets equipment on the roof as well. It gets foldable tent which can be easily set up anywhere in case you are spending a night, there are two water tanks and two kayaks. So wherever you go, there is no short of equipment for the adventure.
Powering this modified Fortuner is a D-40 3-litre diesel engine. Although there is no information about the modification done to the powerhouse. But it is expected that the engine is left in its stock state.
Toyota has updated the Fortuner SUV in the Indian market. Check out the photos of the SUV by clicking the gallery below.