- 22 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 24 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Karnataka coalition on edge? Two Congress MLAs meet BJP leader SM Krishna
- Sports Pochettino fears Kane call could decide Champions League final
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
But many off-roading enthusiasts dream of owning a Wrangler and here is a modified Thar, which is the most affordable Jeep Wrangler you can own in India. This Mahindra Thar has been extensively modified by Red Fox Autocare to look like a Wrangler.
The mod-job has been neatly done with most of the stock parts being replaced by the Wrangler parts. The ORVMs, door handles, fuel lid and the taillights are borrowed from the Wrangler. Even the Jeep logo sits below the windscreen.
Talking about the windscreen of the Modified Thar, the stock windscreen has been replaced with an aftermarket one which looks similar to what we see on the Wrangler.
The other modifications on the Thar include extended wheel arches, LED DRLs on the front fenders, aftermarket front and rear bumpers, Maxxis tyres, auxiliary lamps and hardtop.
The interior is packed with new seats which are more comfortable than the stock seats and the modified Thar also gets aftermarket music system.
If you want to modify your Thar to look like a Wrangler, then you have to shell out Rs 5 lakh and it will take around 9 months to complete this mod-job. Although, it is an affordable deal compared to the Thar Daybreak Edition, a factory modification offered by Mahindra with similar upgrades.
Well, if you want to own a genuine Jeep Wrangler, then do check out the photos of the off-roading vehicle by clicking the gallery below.