- 1 min ago Bangalore Police To Use Traffic Fines In Improvement Of Infrastructure For Motorists In The City
- 54 min ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny SUV Will Not Launch In India Anytime Soon: Here’s Why
- 2 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Launch Date Confirmed For India: Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago Polarity Electric Bikes New Teaser Video Released: Launch Date On 20 September
- Technology OnePlus 7T Vs OnePlus 7: Possible Upgrades Compared
- Lifestyle IIFA Rocks 2019: Rakul Preet Singh Gives Us A Golden Fashion Moment With Her Boss Lady Attire
- Finance Govt Increases Threshold On Reporting Gifts From Abroad To Rs 1 Lakh
- Sports India vs South Africa: 2nd T20I: Probable XI of India for the Mohali match
- Movies After Refusing To Promote Sye Raa, Nayanthara Agrees To Attend Bigil Audio Launch
- News Godavari boat tragedy: Death toll goes up to 12 as search ops resume
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
But many off-roading enthusiasts dream of owning a Wrangler and here is a modified Thar, which is the most affordable Jeep Wrangler you can own in India. This Mahindra Thar has been extensively modified by Red Fox Autocare to look like a Wrangler.
The mod-job has been neatly done with most of the stock parts being replaced by the Wrangler parts. The ORVMs, door handles, fuel lid and the taillights are borrowed from the Wrangler. Even the Jeep logo sits below the windscreen.
Talking about the windscreen of the Modified Thar, the stock windscreen has been replaced with an aftermarket one which looks similar to what we see on the Wrangler.
The other modifications on the Thar include extended wheel arches, LED DRLs on the front fenders, aftermarket front and rear bumpers, Maxxis tyres, auxiliary lamps and hardtop.
The interior is packed with new seats which are more comfortable than the stock seats and the modified Thar also gets aftermarket music system.
If you want to modify your Thar to look like a Wrangler, then you have to shell out Rs 5 lakh and it will take around 9 months to complete this mod-job. Although, it is an affordable deal compared to the Thar Daybreak Edition, a factory modification offered by Mahindra with similar upgrades.
Well, if you want to own a genuine Jeep Wrangler, then do check out the photos of the off-roading vehicle by clicking the gallery below.