- Maruti Suzuki’s New Small Car In The Works — To Be Launched In 2020
- Maruti Tour H1 (Alto Taxi) Brochure Leaked — Variants And Features Revealed
- Maruti Suzuki To Switch To Lithium-Ion Batteries On Its Premium Models
- 2018 Maruti Ciaz Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Suzuki Jimny Accessories List: Body Decals, Alloys, Rooftop Carriers & More
- Maruti Suzuki Starts Monsoon Service Camp Across All Its Centres In India
India's leading passenger vehicle maker Maruti Suzuki is all set to introduce the facelifted S-Cross in the country. Cartoq reports that the updated premium crossover will be launched in India in September 2017.
The report also states that Maruti Suzuki will commence the bookings of the S-Cross facelift from September 1, 2017, across all the Nexa dealerships.
The front fascia of the S-Cross facelift features a new grille with vertical slats, chrome strip, redesigned headlamp cluster with projector headlights and revamped bumper.
The rear end of the updated S-Cross will sport tweaked tail lamp cluster and redesigned bumper. The overall design of the crossover remains identical to the currently sold model. Maruti Suzuki might also offer new alloy wheels.
The dashboard, seats and equipment will remain unchanged in the new updated S-Cross. But it will get new infotainment system with connectivity options such as Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
The S-Cross facelift is likely to be powered by the existing 1.3-litre and 1.6-litre diesel engines. The 1.3-litre engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox, whereas the 1.6-litre engine gets 6-speed gearbox. The updated premium crossover might also get an all-new 1.5-litre petrol engine. The automatic gearbox is unlikely to be offered with the facelifted S-Cross.
The new S-Cross facelift has already been introduced in several foreign markets. The updated model was also spotted testing in India. The new crossover features cosmetic changes, and it might also get a new petrol engine.