- Maruti Suzuki’s New Small Car In The Works — To Be Launched In 2020
- Maruti Tour H1 (Alto Taxi) Brochure Leaked — Variants And Features Revealed
- Maruti Suzuki To Switch To Lithium-Ion Batteries On Its Premium Models
- 2018 Maruti Ciaz Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Suzuki Jimny Accessories List: Body Decals, Alloys, Rooftop Carriers & More
- Maruti Suzuki Starts Monsoon Service Camp Across All Its Centres In India
Maruti Suzuki, the brand which introduced affordable cars in India, is conducting a 'Winter Car Care Camp' this month. What is particularly special about this program, is that it is free.
The camp will be held from 7th December 2017 to 17th December 2017, at Maruti's authorised dealer workshops spread across the country.
Aimed at offering customers a full-scale checkup of their car's key components, the service will be provided for both regular and Nexa models.
The company says that winter is the riskiest time of the year for road-travel, and this camp aims to maintain the cars in their optimal working condition.
Customers can register for ‘Winter Car Care Camp' through the ‘Maruti Suzuki Care' mobile app. Loyalty vouchers are also available for discounts on select parts and procedures.
During winter, engine fluids would be in a higher viscosity and they might not perform efficiently. In addition to this, roads could get slippery and driving might prove a bit risky. The ‘Winter Car Care Camp' from Maruti is a good initiative to prevent such a situation, and customers will not hesitate to participate in it, since it is free.