TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- WhatsApp Working On Linked Accounts, Vacation Mode And Silent Mode
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Effective Baking Soda Remedies For Athlete's Feet
- Making Men Priority Was A Big Mistake: Neena Gupta
- Nissan Kicks Unveiled In India — Launch In 2019
- OMG! Watch The Crazy Run Out Of Azhar Ali!
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
Maruti Suzuki, the brand which introduced affordable cars in India, is conducting a 'Winter Car Care Camp' this month. What is particularly special about this program, is that it is free.
The camp will be held from 7th December 2017 to 17th December 2017, at Maruti's authorised dealer workshops spread across the country.
Aimed at offering customers a full-scale checkup of their car's key components, the service will be provided for both regular and Nexa models.
The company says that winter is the riskiest time of the year for road-travel, and this camp aims to maintain the cars in their optimal working condition.
Customers can register for ‘Winter Car Care Camp' through the ‘Maruti Suzuki Care' mobile app. Loyalty vouchers are also available for discounts on select parts and procedures.
During winter, engine fluids would be in a higher viscosity and they might not perform efficiently. In addition to this, roads could get slippery and driving might prove a bit risky. The ‘Winter Car Care Camp' from Maruti is a good initiative to prevent such a situation, and customers will not hesitate to participate in it, since it is free.