- 3 hrs ago DAO Vidyut 106, Vidyut 108 & ZOR 405 Slow-Speed Electric Scooters Launched In India
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Spied Testing Without Wraps Ahead Of Its Launch In India
- 6 hrs ago CFMoto 650NK BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The Triumph Trident 660
- 6 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Cross 1,000 Units Milestone: Demand For EVs Increase
- Sports IPL 2021: Virat Kohli becomes first player to score 6000 runs in Indian Premier League
- Movies Bigg Boss 14's Eijaz Khan Surprises Pavitra Punia On Her Birthday; Couple Enjoy Intimate Celebration At Home
- News Mamata Banerjee cancels all poll meetings amid soaring COVID-19 cases, to address people virtually
- Finance HDFC and ICICI Pension Fund's Equity Fund Top In NPS Return Chart
- Education Tips To Improve And Strengthen Logical Reasoning Skills
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Gauahar Khan’s Embroidered Blue Lucknowi Kurti Is All You Need To Ace Festive Look
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A22 Renders Leaked; Design, Triple Cameras Tipped
The recall has affected around 21,494 units of Maruti Dzire manufactured between February 23, 2017 to July 10, 2017.
TeamBHP reports that Maruti Suzuki has issued a notification about the Dzire recall on its official website which suggests that the owners of the affected models were contacted from October 3, 2017.
The owners of the affected models can take the car for an inspection to the nearest Maruti Suzuki service centre and get the faulty part replaced free of cost. The owners can also check if their cars are affected or not by entering the car's Vehicle Identification Number (MA3 followed by 14 digits) on the website.
The new Maruti Dzire has been a successful product for the Indian automaker as it has already sold more than one lakh units in just five months since its launch. The new Dzire is based on the new-gen Swift hatchback with new exterior and interior design.
Currently, the Maruti Dzire commands a waiting period of three months. Despite that, the customers are opting for the compact sedan because of its new features, stylish design and excellent mileage.
This is not the first recall of Dzire in the Indian market. Previously, the compact sedan was recalled over a faulty steering assembly. But it is a good move by Maruti Suzuki and has informed the customers about the defect in the car. The automaker has also provided a platform to check if your car is affected or not.