- Mahindra S201 Compact-SUV Spied Testing Again
- Baojun E100 Electric Car Spotted Testing In India
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Spotted Testing In India
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Spotted Testing In India
- Maruti WagonR (Suzuki Solio) 7-Seater Spied In India; New Spy Shots Of Interior And Exterior Design
- Ford EcoSport Four-Wheel-Drive Variant Spotted Testing In India
Now, Gaadiwaadi has spotted the Celerio X at a stockyard which indicates that the launch is imminent. Compared to the regular model, the cross variant features several cosmetic updates.
The front fascia of the Celerio X features new bumper and grille design. The black plastic body cladding runs across the body including wheel arches. The body cladding enhances the muscular appeal of the cross hatchback.
The rear of the car also gets a new bumper design, faux skid plate and slightly tweaked tail lamp cluster. The boot lid also gets a new design to accommodate the redesigned bumper. The Celerio X is also equipped with roof rails.
It is not yet confirmed whether the ground clearance has been increased to go with the cross theme. The interior of the Celerio X is likely to remain the same as the standard model.
On the mechanical front, the Celerio X is expected to draw power from the existing 1-litre K-Series petrol engine producing 67bhp and 90Nm of torque. The engine is coupled to a 5-speed manual or a 5-speed AMT gearbox.
Maruti Suzuki is expected to launch the Celerio X within a month with a price tag of around Rs 4.30 lakh to 5.40 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The Celerio X will rival the likes of Tata Tiago and Renault Kwid.