- 10 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- 10 hrs ago India To Receive Almost 50 New Vehicles By March 2020 — Here Is The list!
- 11 hrs ago Osmania University Students Build Formula Race Car From Scratch — Powered By A 390cc Engine?
- 12 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Hardtop Spotted: Spy Pics And Details
- Movies iSmart Shankar Box Office Collections Day 3: A Terrific Day For The Ram Pothineni Starrer!
- News Heart filled with grief: Sonia Gandhi's emotional letter to Dikshit's son
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls begin title defence with win over Patna Pirates
- Technology TRAI Seeks Views On KYC Of DTH Set-Top Boxes
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Lifestyle Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Season 1 of the Maruti Suzuki Autoprix 2017 is back to award the National Maruti Suzuki Autoprix Champion. The autocross race will be held in 4 zones across eight cities and will comprise seven rounds in total.
The seven rounds will be held in Bengaluru, Pune, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Indore, Gurgaon, and Guwahati, while the finals is scheduled to take place at the Buddh International Circuit.
Season 1 of the Maruti Suzuki Autoprix 2017 will act as a stepping stone for amateur motorsport enthusiasts to showcase their skills in a closed environment before graduating to tougher formats of rallying.
The winner of the overall championship, apart from being crowned with the title, will also be rewarded with a cash prize and also gets to drive home a brand new Maruti Suzuki Swift.
Below is a detailed schedule for the Maruti Suzuki Autoprix 2017.
|Round 1||South||Bangalore||September (2017): 8, 9, 10|
|Round 2||West||Pune||September (2017): 22, 23, 24|
|Round 3||South||Coimbatore||October (2017): 27, 28, 29|
|Round 4||North||Chandigarh||November (2017): 17, 18, 19|
|Round 5||West||Indore||December (2017): 1, 2, 3|
|Round 6||North||Gurgaon||December (2017): 15, 16, 17|
|Round 7||East||Guwahati||January (2018): 5, 6, 7|
|Finals||---||Noida||January (2018): 27, 28, 29|
Motorsports, which was once not given importance at all is slowly gaining traction in India. It is nice to see major manufacturers such as Maruti Suzuki, Hero MotoCorp, TVS, etc. encouraging motorsport in India, which in turn, is encouraging enthusiasts to showcase and improve their skills.