TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- On April 11 Sri Lankan Police Were Warned About Attacks On 11 Churches
- IPL 2019: RCB vs CSK — Highlights
- Aston Martin Vantage V12 Zagato Heritage Twins Revealed
- Kangana's Sister MOCKS At Deepika Padukone's Depression
- Millions Using 123456 As Password On Sensitive Accounts: Reports
- Credit Cards Against Bank Fixed Deposits: Know All About Them
- Ayurveda For Celiac Disease
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Season 1 of the Maruti Suzuki Autoprix 2017 is back to award the National Maruti Suzuki Autoprix Champion. The autocross race will be held in 4 zones across eight cities and will comprise seven rounds in total.
The seven rounds will be held in Bengaluru, Pune, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Indore, Gurgaon, and Guwahati, while the finals is scheduled to take place at the Buddh International Circuit.
Season 1 of the Maruti Suzuki Autoprix 2017 will act as a stepping stone for amateur motorsport enthusiasts to showcase their skills in a closed environment before graduating to tougher formats of rallying.
The winner of the overall championship, apart from being crowned with the title, will also be rewarded with a cash prize and also gets to drive home a brand new Maruti Suzuki Swift.
Below is a detailed schedule for the Maruti Suzuki Autoprix 2017.
|Round 1||South||Bangalore||September (2017): 8, 9, 10|
|Round 2||West||Pune||September (2017): 22, 23, 24|
|Round 3||South||Coimbatore||October (2017): 27, 28, 29|
|Round 4||North||Chandigarh||November (2017): 17, 18, 19|
|Round 5||West||Indore||December (2017): 1, 2, 3|
|Round 6||North||Gurgaon||December (2017): 15, 16, 17|
|Round 7||East||Guwahati||January (2018): 5, 6, 7|
|Finals||---||Noida||January (2018): 27, 28, 29|
Motorsports, which was once not given importance at all is slowly gaining traction in India. It is nice to see major manufacturers such as Maruti Suzuki, Hero MotoCorp, TVS, etc. encouraging motorsport in India, which in turn, is encouraging enthusiasts to showcase and improve their skills.