TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Season 1 of the Maruti Suzuki Autoprix 2017 is back to award the National Maruti Suzuki Autoprix Champion. The autocross race will be held in 4 zones across eight cities and will comprise seven rounds in total.
The seven rounds will be held in Bengaluru, Pune, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Indore, Gurgaon, and Guwahati, while the finals is scheduled to take place at the Buddh International Circuit.
Season 1 of the Maruti Suzuki Autoprix 2017 will act as a stepping stone for amateur motorsport enthusiasts to showcase their skills in a closed environment before graduating to tougher formats of rallying.
The winner of the overall championship, apart from being crowned with the title, will also be rewarded with a cash prize and also gets to drive home a brand new Maruti Suzuki Swift.
Below is a detailed schedule for the Maruti Suzuki Autoprix 2017.
|Round 1||South||Bangalore||September (2017): 8, 9, 10|
|Round 2||West||Pune||September (2017): 22, 23, 24|
|Round 3||South||Coimbatore||October (2017): 27, 28, 29|
|Round 4||North||Chandigarh||November (2017): 17, 18, 19|
|Round 5||West||Indore||December (2017): 1, 2, 3|
|Round 6||North||Gurgaon||December (2017): 15, 16, 17|
|Round 7||East||Guwahati||January (2018): 5, 6, 7|
|Finals||---||Noida||January (2018): 27, 28, 29|
Motorsports, which was once not given importance at all is slowly gaining traction in India. It is nice to see major manufacturers such as Maruti Suzuki, Hero MotoCorp, TVS, etc. encouraging motorsport in India, which in turn, is encouraging enthusiasts to showcase and improve their skills.