- 2018 Honda Jazz Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 7.35 Lakh
- Suzuki Burgman Street Launched In India At Rs 68,000 — To Rival Honda Grazia And TVS Ntorq
- Suzuki Burgman Street Launch Highlights: Priced At Rs 68,000; Features A Unique Maxi Scooter Design
- BMW G 310 R And G 310 GS Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 2.99 Lakh
- BMW G 310 R And G 310 GS Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 2.99 Lakh
- Kawasaki Z900RS In Black Colour Launched In India
Maruti Suzuki has updated the Alto 800 ahead of the festive season in India. The Utsav Edition features only subtle cosmetic changes to the exterior and interior.
The newly launched Alto 800 Utsav Edition is based on the LXi and VXi trim of the hatchback. The special edition model comes with features such as new graphics on the side profile, ORVM cover garnish, door seal guard and other accessories.
On the interior, the Alto 800 Utsav Edition gets a new seat cover. Apart from that, the limited edition model is also equipped with a new safety feature in the form of reverse parking sensors.
There are no mechanical changes done to the Utsav Edition of the Alto 800. The hatchback draws power from the same 796cc three-cylinder petrol engine producing 47.3bhp and 69Nm of torque. The engine is coupled to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The VXi trim of the Alto 800 also features remote keyless entry, rear door child lock and central door locking. The driver side airbag is offered as an option. The Alto 800 Utsav Edition comes at a premium of Rs 20,000 over the standard VXi trim.
Maruti Suzuki has updated the Alto 800 ahead of the festive season in India. The new edition of the hatchback features only cosmetic changes which add a new look to the car. The Alto 800 rivals the likes of Renault Kwid, Hyundai Eon and Datsun redi-GO.