TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Mahindra & Mahindra has announced its foray into the road construction segment with the launch of its first Motor Grader, the Mahindra RoadMaster G75.
The G75 offers a host of benefits to road contractors and is the ideal machine for spreading and grading applications.
The G75 draws power from a 79 HP DiTEC engine developed by Mahindra which is coupled with a 3 metre (10 feet) wide blade. The equipment is optimized to deliver zero compromise grading at 33 percent, as compared to conventional motor graders.
Mahindra has tested the G75 for more than 6,000 hours in the harshest of terrains and for the toughest of applications. It has been validated on all performance, safety and reliability parameters and is backed by Mahindra's dealer sales and service network across the country.
President, Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra, Rajan Wadhera said, "In line with Mahindra's vision to provide disruptive products and services for our customers, today we have entered into the fast growing road construction equipment segment with the launch of Motor Grader, the Mahindra RoadMaster G75."
Mahindra has entered the road construction equipment segment with the introduction of the RoadMaster G75. The machine has undergone rigorous testing to deliver exceptional performance under harsh conditions.