TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
Mahindra & Mahindra has announced its foray into the road construction segment with the launch of its first Motor Grader, the Mahindra RoadMaster G75.
The G75 offers a host of benefits to road contractors and is the ideal machine for spreading and grading applications.
The G75 draws power from a 79 HP DiTEC engine developed by Mahindra which is coupled with a 3 metre (10 feet) wide blade. The equipment is optimized to deliver zero compromise grading at 33 percent, as compared to conventional motor graders.
Mahindra has tested the G75 for more than 6,000 hours in the harshest of terrains and for the toughest of applications. It has been validated on all performance, safety and reliability parameters and is backed by Mahindra's dealer sales and service network across the country.
President, Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra, Rajan Wadhera said, "In line with Mahindra's vision to provide disruptive products and services for our customers, today we have entered into the fast growing road construction equipment segment with the launch of Motor Grader, the Mahindra RoadMaster G75."
Mahindra has entered the road construction equipment segment with the introduction of the RoadMaster G75. The machine has undergone rigorous testing to deliver exceptional performance under harsh conditions.