- 1 hr ago All-New Nissan Magnite Launched In India: Introductory Prices Start At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: TVS Motor Company Register 21% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 18 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers Marginal 1.7% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 21 hrs ago Kia Sonet Becomes Best-Selling Compact-SUV In India: Company Registers 50% Monthly Growth
- News Chinese government planned Galwan Valley incident: Top US panel
- Technology Infinix Smart HD 2021 Phone, Smart TV, Sound Bar To Launch This Month In India
- Movies Sarpatta Parambarai: Arya Looks Intense As A Boxer In The First Look Poster Of His 30th Film
- Finance Reliance Industries Tops Fortune India-500 List For Second Year In A Row
- Sports India vs Australia | Sean Abbot plays his second ODI 6 years after his debut, marks turnaround
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
- Lifestyle Besharam Bewaffa Promotions: Divya Khosla Kumar Gives Winter Fashion Goals In Her Super Cute Sweater Dress
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
Mahindra Jeeto minivan launched in India. The all-new Mahindra Jeeto minivan is priced at Rs 3.45 lakh (ex-showroom).
The Jeeto Minivan is available in either hardtop or semi-hardtop form with the petrol, diesel and CNG-powered powerplants on offer. As of now, the Jeeto is available only in diesel semi-hardtop form.
The diesel engine on offer is a 655cc direct injection powerplant kicking out 15.7bhp and 38Nm of torque and delivers class leading mileage of 26kpl. The Jeeto minivan comes with a class-leading warranty of 2 years/40,000 kilometres and Mahindra is offering the new Jeeto minivan with three colour options — Sunrise Red, Ultramarine Blue and Diamond White.
Speaking at the launch of Jeeto Minivan, Rajan Wadhera, President, Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, "The popular Jeeto brand has already set new benchmarks in innovation, performance, safety & comfort and the launch of Jeeto Minivan will further extend this platform for last mile passenger transportation. At Mahindra we have identified specific need gaps amongst the customers and I am sure that the Jeeto Minivan will provide a more efficient, safe and comfortable mode of transportation to our customers. In fact the Jeeto Minivan will also be an ideal option for 3 wheeler customers to upgrade, as we enable them to rise by driving positive change in their lives."