- 11 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 13 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 14 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Sports BCCI remains undecided on Ranji or Hazare Trophy, women's domestic season expected from March
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Eijaz Khan Is Out Of The BB House Due To Prior Work Commitment, Devoleena To Replace Him
- News Rethink move to ban poultry sale: Centre to States
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Live traffic update system has been launched in Bangalore, Karnataka, called the Variable Messaging System (VMS). The cloud-based technology was launched on Thursday, on the Kempegowda International Airport road.
The electronic signboard shows how much time exactly it would take to reach the airport. VMS also provides real-time information on traffic congestion, alternative routes and parking availability among others.
The Bangalore Traffic Police, along with 3M has installed the board in Hebbal junction, which has recorded heavy traffic flow. The system works without manual intervention and serves as a single-window medium for dispatching emergency information.
The system uses road-side sensors to give real-time traffic information, and commenting on the system, R Hithendra, the Additional Commissioner of Police (Traffic) said this is a pilot project and "If the feedback is good, we are considering buying these signs and installing them in at least 40 locations."
Growing traffic is a concern, but a two-wheeler can manage to beat the jams. If you are looking out for one now, the Bajaj Dominar 400 is a good choice, as the pictures below show.