- Lexus ES 300h Launched In India; Priced At Rs 59.13 Lakh
- New Generation Lexus ES 300h India Launch — August 2018
- Lexus LX 570 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 2.32 Crore
- Lexus NX 300H Deliveries Begin in India — Available In Two Variants
- 2018 Geneva Motor Show: Lexus UX Crossover Revealed — Specifications, Features & Images
- 2018 Detroit Auto Show: Lexus LF-1 Limitless Concept Revealed
The new crossover SUV concept has been named as LF-1 Limitless. The automaker calls the SUV as a striking new concept which reflects the next genre in luxury crossover vehicles.
Taking a closer look at the teaser image reveals some similarities between the concept and the RX crossover. The new concept model features steeply raked rear windshield and tailgate design which is similar to the RX.
The wraparound tail lamps look spectacular, and the Lexus logo is illuminated in a blue colour which suggests that it could be a hybrid vehicle. Lexus already has several hybrid models in its product portfolio and the concept could be a new addition.
The rear of the LF-1 Limitless concept also features spoiler which is integrated to the roof-mounted brake lights. The glass roof panel gets a split design. The California-based design team is developing the concept model, and it will be a flagship offering which redefines the boundaries of luxury.
From the overall design, the concept looks like a 2-door coupe SUV and it is similar to Toyota's C-HR compact crossover around the C-pillar and window line. The instrument cluster with blue backlight can be seen, which suggests that the crossover SUV will sport a panoramic sunroof.
The Lexus LF-1 Limitless crossover SUV concept will be the flagship offering from the company with its unique design and features. The concept is likely to be slotted above the RX range and will rival the likes of BMW X6, Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe and the upcoming Audi Q8.