TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
The new crossover SUV concept has been named as LF-1 Limitless. The automaker calls the SUV as a striking new concept which reflects the next genre in luxury crossover vehicles.
Taking a closer look at the teaser image reveals some similarities between the concept and the RX crossover. The new concept model features steeply raked rear windshield and tailgate design which is similar to the RX.
The wraparound tail lamps look spectacular, and the Lexus logo is illuminated in a blue colour which suggests that it could be a hybrid vehicle. Lexus already has several hybrid models in its product portfolio and the concept could be a new addition.
The rear of the LF-1 Limitless concept also features spoiler which is integrated to the roof-mounted brake lights. The glass roof panel gets a split design. The California-based design team is developing the concept model, and it will be a flagship offering which redefines the boundaries of luxury.
From the overall design, the concept looks like a 2-door coupe SUV and it is similar to Toyota's C-HR compact crossover around the C-pillar and window line. The instrument cluster with blue backlight can be seen, which suggests that the crossover SUV will sport a panoramic sunroof.
The Lexus LF-1 Limitless crossover SUV concept will be the flagship offering from the company with its unique design and features. The concept is likely to be slotted above the RX range and will rival the likes of BMW X6, Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe and the upcoming Audi Q8.