- News Fertiliser plant to AIIMS: PM Modi to gift mega projects in Gorakhpur today
- Technology Get Massive Discount On OnePlus 9, 9 Pro In India
- Sports Everton 2-1 Arsenal: Stunning Gray strike snatches last-gasp victory
- Finance Stocks To Buy For Solid Gains In The Short Term As New Omicron Covid Variant Enters India
- Movies Inside Edge Season 3 Web Series Review: The 'Edge' Is Missing, But Interesting Nevertheless
- Education DSE Odisha Provisional Selection List 2021 Released For 6720 TGT And Telugu Teachers Posts, Check Details
- Lifestyle Omicron Coronavirus: Expert Suggests Ayurvedic Preventive Measures To Combat The New Variant
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Kohima
American automaker Jeep is all set to launch its compact SUV, the Compass in India. Ahead of that the variants of the Compass have been revealed.
Cartoq reports that Jeep will offer five variants of the Compass compact SUV. Sport, Longitude, Longitude (O), Limited and Limited (O). The bookings of the Compass have already begun.
The Jeep Compass will be available in two engine options, a 2-litre turbocharged diesel engine producing 170bhp and 350Nm of torque and a 1.4-litre turbocharged petrol engine producing 160bhp and 250Nm of torque.
The base variant of the Compass, Sport will be offered in both petrol and diesel engines coupled to a 6-speed manual gearbox. The Sport trim will feature 5-inch touchscreen infotainment system, 16-inch alloy wheels, electric ORVMs and electric parking brake.
On the Safety front, the Sport variant will be equipped with safety features such as dual airbags, ABS, EBD and TCS. All the four wheels are equipped with disc brakes.
Longitude trim of the Compass will be available only in a 2-litre diesel engine. Along with the features offered in the Sport trim, the Longitude variant will feature 17-inch alloy wheels, front and rear fog lamps, engine start button and rear parking sensors.
The Longitude (O) will also be offered in diesel guise. Additionally, the variant gets 7-inch infotainment system, with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and projector headlamps. The interior will feature automatic climate control.
The Limited trim of the compact SUV is available in both petrol and diesel engines. It features 4x4 all-wheel-drive transmission, curtain airbags, leather seats and steering wheel and rear parking camera.
The top-of-the-range Limited (O) trim will be equipped with HID headlamps and blacked out roof. The Compass will be available in five colour options - Exotica Red, Brillian Black, Minimal Grey, Hydro Blue and Vocal white.
Jeep is likely to launch the Compass compact SUV in the Indian market by next month. The bookings for the Compass have already begun.