- 2 min ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 15 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- 16 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- Technology Motorola Nio Image Leaked; Display, Front Camera Details Tipped
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Says, 'I Am With Farmers' After Twitter Backlash For Anti Farmers' Protest Tweet
- Sports Simon Taufel on banning switch-hit: Impossible to officiate change of grip and stance
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: MPC Sees Inflation At Elevated Levels
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- News GHMC Election Results 2020: BJP puts up a stellar show
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Is A Vision In Sheer White Crop Top And Bodycon Skirt, Details And Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
American automaker Jeep is all set to launch its compact SUV, the Compass in India. Ahead of that the variants of the Compass have been revealed.
Cartoq reports that Jeep will offer five variants of the Compass compact SUV. Sport, Longitude, Longitude (O), Limited and Limited (O). The bookings of the Compass have already begun.
The Jeep Compass will be available in two engine options, a 2-litre turbocharged diesel engine producing 170bhp and 350Nm of torque and a 1.4-litre turbocharged petrol engine producing 160bhp and 250Nm of torque.
The base variant of the Compass, Sport will be offered in both petrol and diesel engines coupled to a 6-speed manual gearbox. The Sport trim will feature 5-inch touchscreen infotainment system, 16-inch alloy wheels, electric ORVMs and electric parking brake.
On the Safety front, the Sport variant will be equipped with safety features such as dual airbags, ABS, EBD and TCS. All the four wheels are equipped with disc brakes.
Longitude trim of the Compass will be available only in a 2-litre diesel engine. Along with the features offered in the Sport trim, the Longitude variant will feature 17-inch alloy wheels, front and rear fog lamps, engine start button and rear parking sensors.
The Longitude (O) will also be offered in diesel guise. Additionally, the variant gets 7-inch infotainment system, with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and projector headlamps. The interior will feature automatic climate control.
The Limited trim of the compact SUV is available in both petrol and diesel engines. It features 4x4 all-wheel-drive transmission, curtain airbags, leather seats and steering wheel and rear parking camera.
The top-of-the-range Limited (O) trim will be equipped with HID headlamps and blacked out roof. The Compass will be available in five colour options - Exotica Red, Brillian Black, Minimal Grey, Hydro Blue and Vocal white.
Jeep is likely to launch the Compass compact SUV in the Indian market by next month. The bookings for the Compass have already begun.