TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
British automotive conglomerate Jaguar Land Rover's (JLR) mobility startup investment arm InMotion Ventures has recently invested in two American ride-sharing startups.
The first startup is called GoKid. The American ride-sharing platform's primary goal is to chauffeur children safely to school and various after-school services. To ensure that participants trust them with their kids the startup uses the pre-existing social networks of the parents.
The other startup in which JLR has dropped some of its money into is ride-sharing platform SPLT (short for Splitting Fares, Inc.), which a car-pooling service for employees of large corporations. SPLT was launched in the US in 2015 and already boasts of 100,000 users. The company is looking to expand its operations to Central America and Europe.
Most Viewed Car Photo Gallery
While most of Land Rover and Jaguar's fleet may be perfect for carrying families about, the Jaguar F-Pace isn't one of those vehicles. Click the photo gallery below for the latest images of the fastest Jaguar currently prowling the urban jungles of the world.