- Hyundai Kona EV India Launch Details Revealed
- Hyundai Planning To Acquire FCA Along With Jeep And Fiat
- Hyundai i30 Spotted Testing In Pune — Will It Come To India?
- Hyundai And Audi Announce A Multi-Year Partnership Agreement
- The New Hyundai Creta Receives 14,366 Bookings In Ten Days Since Launch
- Hyundai Creta Vs Honda BR-V Comparison: Design, Specifications, Features, Mileage & Price
The Hyundai i20 Sport features several cosmetic changes to enhance the sporty appeal of the hatchback. But there are no changes on the mechanical front.
The i20 Sport features LED daytime running lights across the fog lamps, red bumper garnish, side skirts, black vinyl finish across the doors, silver faux diffuser, 16-inch alloy wheels and larger roof spoiler.
The interior of the i20 Sport is equipped with 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, steering mounted buttons, tilt and telescopic steering adjustment and push start/stop button.
The i20 Sport draws power from the existing 1.4-litre petrol engine producing 98bhp and 113Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox or a 4-speed automatic transmission.
The i20 Sport does not get any performance update. But Hyundai is likely to develop a performance variant of the i20 under its new N performance brand. In India, Hyundai is testing an updated i20 which is expected to be introduced in the coming months.
Hyundai has not revealed its plans to bring the i20 Sport to India. But the body kit can be offered as an optional accessory with the currently sold Elite i20. The overall design of the i20 Sport remains the same except for the cosmetic changes.
Image Credit: IAB