- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- 4 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Of Up To Rs 70,000 Across All Models
- 6 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- 7 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Hyundai Registers 9.4% Growth In Terms Of Domestic Yearly Sales
- Movies Boman Irani Receives A Sweet Birthday Wish From Anushka Sharma; ‘Wish You All The Happiness’
- News Install CCTV cameras in CBI, NIA, ED offices where accused are held and interrogated, SC tells Centre
- Sports No communication from selectors: Malik on being dropped from Pak's NZ tour
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Finance JP Morgan Cuts EPS On RIL By 7-8%; Sees Limited Upside In Share Price
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL) has launched 'HyBUY', an online platform to engage with customers as well as offer benefits and rewards.
India's second largest carmaker and the biggest exporter of cars, Hyundai launched the Digital Marketing Initiative- 'HyBUY' to redefine car buying experience.
Under the initiative, customers can book a car online and refer friends/ relatives, all the while earning rewards points. The programme though will be for a limited period, and a limited number of people (around 300), as the South Korean company, will be offering significant discounts and freebies, like extended warranties for cars.
Here is how the Hyundai HyBUY works:
A customer needs to join the portal (www.HyBUY.in) to avail benefits and then share the same with friends/ relatives to receive reward points.
Benefits will be over and above the current market offers and Hyundai says there are assured incentives.
Speaking on 'HyBUY' initiative, Mr Puneet Anand, Sr. General Manager (Marketing) & Group Head, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said: "The time is right as Digital India is growing incrementally. Hyundai always strives to set Industry benchmarks and offer unique experiences to customers adding 'Brilliant Moments' to their lives."
"HyBUY is the most innovative and unique digital initiative in the Auto Industry. It is aimed to redefine car buying journey of customers and support the futuristic mass movement of government's 'Digital India'."
With 8.9 million Facebook page fans, Hyundai India is present to a large extent on social media platforms. The company wants to take advantage of its presence in the digital space for the success of their campaign.