TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Triple Talaq Ordinance Passed — Who Said What
- Easyfone Grand Review — The Perfect Mobile Phone For Senior Citizens
- This Is How Nick Jonas Fell In Love With Priyanka Chopra!
- This Girl's Condition Is So Rare That It Doesn't Even Have A Name
- Shaheed Baba Nihal Singh Gurdwara — Where Devotees Offer Toy Aeroplanes
- Royal Enfield Might Buy Back The Classic 500 Pegasus From Owners
The new Hyundai Creta Sport features changes to the exterior and interior with several blacked-out elements which give the SUV an aggressive look.
The front fascia of the Creta Sport features gloss black grille border, newly designed air dam grille and gloss black skid plate. The new variant of the compact SUV also features black ORVMs and redesigned 17-inch alloy wheels.
At the rear, the Creta Sport gets gloss black skid plate and a new rear spoiler which is also finished in black. Apart from that the Sport variant is equipped with shark fin antenna and roof rails which are also blacked-out.
The interior of the sporty variant of the Creta features all-black cabin with 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, black leather and fabric seats and a black headliner.
The Brazil-spec Creta Sport draws power from a 2-litre flex-fuel engine producing 156bhp when running on petrol and 166bhp running on diesel. The engine is coupled to a 6-speed automatic transmission. The safety features of the SUV include dual front airbags, electronic stability control, traction control and hill-start assist control.
The Creta Sport features subtle changes to the exterior and interior to distinguish it from the standard model. The new variant of the compact SUV will go on sale in Brazil in November 2017. Hyundai has not revealed its plans to introduce the Creta Sport in other markets.