- 9 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 24 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 1 day ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 1 day ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- Finance Restrictions On PMC Bank Till December 31: RBI
- News Heavy rains likely at several MP districts; 'yellow' alert in some areas
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit in Himachal Pradesh In July
- Movies Farah Khan Feels Only Big Fat Entertainers Can Pull The Crowd To Theatres After Pandemic
- Education Odisha Madhyama Result And Open School Exam Result 2021 Declared
- Technology Garmin Forerunner 55 With In-Built GPS Announced In India; Features Price, And More
- Sports Jos Buttler to miss remainder of Sri Lanka white-ball matches due to calf injury
- Lifestyle Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Ravishing In These 3 Different Outfits From Her Song, Saiyaan Ji
India's well known and biggest customising studios DC Design has customised the popular Hyundai Creta SUV. Founder Dilip Chhabria runs the studio 'DC Design' and has been offering unique kits for cars and bikes.
The latest project from DC Design is the Hyundai Creta which offer list updates over the original design. There is no additional equipment but only cosmetic changes. The DC Designed Creta reveals that there is no infotainment system and turn indicators on the ORVMs, which means this is the base 'E' variant of the Creta.
The modified Creta comes with anewfront in the black and red finish. The upper and lower grille are black covered with a red hexagonal grille. The bonnet now features a DC logo. The fog lamp housing has been replaced by air vents with black and red treatment. As for the sides, DC Design has added new 5-spoke alloy wheels and red side skirts.
The rear bumper has been modified with a chunky and sculpted look with the same black and red treatment along with chrome finished exhaust in the middle of the bumper.
As for the interiors, the fabric seats has given way to red leather seats along with wooden inserts on the dashboard and door panels. The steering wheel receives the same black and red treatment as well.
Although DC has used the base variant of the Hyundai Creta to customise the SUV, higher variants of the Creta can be modified with the same kit except for some minor upgrades.
Looking to buy a car with different styling? Then take a look at the Maruti Baleno RS photos below, the premium hatchback looks sporty and premium as well. Click to view.