- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 11 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Honda WR-V Launched in India. Prices for the all-new Honda WR-V in India start at Rs 7.75 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
Honda WR-V Price List And Variants
The Honda WR-V is available in both petrol and diesel guises. Both the petrol and diesel powered WR-V come in two different variants — S & VX.
2017 Honda WR-V Price List
|Variant||Ex-Showroom Price (Delhi)|
|S||Rs 7.75 lakh|
|S (Diesel)||Rs 8.79 lakh|
|VX (Diesel)||Rs 9.99 lakh|
Honda WR-V Specifications & Mileage
Powering the newly launched Honda WR-V in India are a 1.2-litre petrol engine and a 1.5-litre diesel engine. The engines come paired to a 5-speed manual and a 6-speed manual gearbox respectively.
Honda WR-V Petrol Specifications
Honda WR-V Diesel Specifications
The Honda WR-V uses the same diesel engine found on the newly launched Honda City facelift
2017 Honda WR-V Design & Features
The all-new Honda WR-V launched in India looks slightly different to the car its based on, the Honda Jazz. The sleek headlamps with LED DRLs flank the chrome grille which houses the Honda Badge.
The front bumper features cladding and a silver skid plate and looksbeefier than the one on the Jazz. The new WR-V sits on 16-inch alloy wheels.
At the rear, the L-shaped taillights jut out into the tailgate while the rear number plate sits underneath a chrome slat.
Inside, the Honda WR-V sports a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment display with navigation, Wi-Fi,1.5 GB internal memory. The system also gets Bluetooth connectivity, one HDMI port, two USB slots, and Mirror Link for smartphone connectivity.
The top-end variant also gets a sunroof, with the diesel sporting start/stop button, smart key entry, and cruise control.
The entire Honda WR-V range for India sports dual airbags and ABS with EBD as standard equipment.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
Read: Maruti Swift Crashes Into Honda City
Read: 2017 Toyota Corolla Altis Launched In India
Read:Speeding Ninja Smashes Into A Parked Car With Kids Inside
Read: Harley Davidson Launched Street Rod 750 In India
Read: Everything You Need To Know About The New Tigor Styleback
MOST VIEWED CAR PHOTO GALLERY
The Honda WR-V is the newest vehicle from the Japanese carmaker to hit India and it has a long way to go before it can get anywhere close to the cult following the Honda City commands in the country.