- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
The facelifted Honda City has been spotted once again at a dealership yard in its top-spec ZX guise ahead of its launch. The 2017 Honda City is expected to go on sale in India later this month.
The top-spec ZX variant of the new Honda City is the vehicle spotted at the dealership and features a redesigned front bumper along with headlamps featuring Daytime Running Lights which are connected to each other via a large chrome bar that runs across the grille.
The ZX-Variant sits on 16-inch alloy wheels with lower spec models set to get 15-inchers instead. features LED taillights along with other features like auto headlamps, rain sensing wipers, auto folding mirrors, LED fog lights and roof lamps.
Inside, the top-spec ZX also gets a 7″ infotainment system with Android auto and voice recognition, soft touch plastics on the dashboard along with chrome and silver accents and a sunroof.
The Honda City is expected to retain its set of 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines. The ZX variant with the CVT gearbox will also feature paddle shifters to allow drivers to take control of gear changes whenever needed.
Most Viewed Car Photo Gallery
Honda not your cup of tea? How about the car that shook it off its perch as the best-selling car in its segment, the MarutiCiaz. Click on the image gallery below to view our entire photo gallery of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.