TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Ferrari have been celebrating their 70th Anniversary all over the globe ever since the start of 2017. Ferrari's Indian owners and fans were anxiously waiting for any news regarding the Italian brand's plan to conduct an Anniversary event in the country.
It seems that Ferrari chose not to avoid any community endorsing or following their products. Hence, it has been confirmed that the event will kick off in Delhi on 10th December 2017.
The Ferraris of the Capital will be joining at the Claridges Hotel, and will then prance through the streets of New Delhi, onwards to the Buddh International Circuit (BIC), Greater Noida. A track session would be made available for the Ferrari owners to experience the full potential of their car.
The second phase of the celebrations is set in Mumbai on December 17th. At least 25 Ferraris are expected to gather at landmarks such as the Bandra-Worli Sea Link, Haji Ali and Marine Drive. Ferrari owners from all over the country are expected to take part in the occasion.
Ferrari have conducted events spanning across almost 60 countries, with the inclusion of rare classics, unique brand experiences and press releases. The theme for the occasion is the concept laid down by Ferrari - ‘Driven By Emotion'.
Ferrari have made some iconic cars ever since their inception in 1947, with the legendary 125 S. Ever since then, the brand has achieved numerous titles for both road and track cars. Ferrari currently sells the 488 GTB, 488 Spyder, GTC4 Lusso, GTC4 Lusso T, California T (soon to be replaced by the Portofino) and the 812 Superfast in India.
Every petrolhead around the globe worship the glorious V8s and V12s Ferrari produce. Enzo Ferrari used to say that Ferrari made engines only, and the cars were just a place to put them in. The term ‘Ferrari' and the prancing-horse logo are all part of a strong heritage which started off from a small town called Maranello, in Northern Italy, and it conquered the hearts of many around the world, including India.