- Movies Mohanlal Launches Hridayam Audio; The Jukebox Gets A Thumbs Up From Music Lovers!
- Sports Ben Stokes opts out of IPL 2022 auctions to stay fresh for English home summer: Reports
- Finance First IPO Of 2022 To Open On January 19, 2022: Know Key Points
- News I can beat up Modi: Congress leader's video kicks up controversy
- Education CBSE Science Challenge 2021-22 Announced For Students Of Class 8 To Class 10. Check Details Here
- Technology Vivo V23 Pro Review: Expensive For A Pretty Looking 5G Selfie Phone
- Lifestyle What Is A Mucus Plug? What Does Losing Your Mucus Plug Mean During Pregnancy?
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
The Government of India has announced that its new electric vehicle policy will be ready by December 2017. This new electric vehicle policy will strive at promoting eco-friendly vehicles to control the rising pollution levels in India.