- New Datsun Go, Go+ Facelift India Launch Details Revealed
- New Datsun GO, GO+ Facelift Launched In Indonesia — India Launch Expected Soon
- New Datsun GO 2018 Facelift Spied In Indonesia — Now Features A CVT Gearbox
- Nissan And Datsun Announce Price Hike Across The Range By Up To Two Percent
- Datsun GO And GO+ Remix Limited Edition Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 4.21 Lakh
- Datsun redi-GO Diamond Edition To Be Launched In India
The Datsun GO Live concept features futuristic design targeted towards young Indonesian customers who like customised vehicles. But Datsun has not confirmed about the production of the concept model.
The front fascia of the GO Live is sharper and aggressive as opposed to the standard model. The concept design features canted headlights, single-piece hexagonal grille with black studs and a single neon colour stud.
The lower part of the front and rear bumper, side skirts, roof spoiler and 17-inch alloy wheels are highlighted with neon colour. The concept model is wider compared to the standard model due to the flared wheel arches.
The Indonesian-spec Datsun GO draws power from the existing 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 68bhp and 104Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The GO Live is finished with a unique camouflage-style paint scheme.
Executive Design Director, Datsun, Kei Kyu said, "While this exciting vehicle is mainly a styling exercise - something that hints at the design language of future Datsun models - it's really something that serves as a valuable partner for the owners and celebrates their individual tastes and lifestyle."
The Datsun GO Live might be a concept model, but it also indicates the design of the GO facelift. The car looks funky neon and grey colour combination. No details have been revealed about the production of the concept. It will be interesting to see if Datsun brings the Go Live to India.