- 33 min ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 40,000 Units Mark: Production Increased To Meet The Demand
- Sports Shane Warne surprised to see lack of intensity by India while batting in the Pink Ball Test
- Technology Realme 8 Series India Launch Officially Teased; Might Pack 108MP Camera
- Movies Kuch Toh Hai: Naagin Ek Naye Rang Mein: Ansh Gupta Quits The Show; Here's Why!
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
- News Nirav Modi can be extradited to India, rules UK Court
- Lifestyle Mrunal Thakur Takes Over The Spotlight With Her Bold Purple Eye Shadow And Pink Lipstick Look
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In March 2021
An owner of a Camaro ZL1 took his car to another level with 3M's Gloss Flip Psychedelic vinyl film wrap, and the outcome is mesmerising indeed.
The car owned by Camaro6 forum member jpaxx, equipped with the fast-shifting 10-speed automatic gearbox which Ford also employs in the 2017 Mustang and F-150.
He said, "I started out with a gloss black ZL1 but wanted to change it up a bit. I added the clear tail lights, tinted the windows, changed the colour, tinted the side markers, trunk break light and added a ceramic coating."
The wrap was done by Phoenix, AZ-based Apex Customs, and the cost for the wrap, layer, and tint is approximate $3,500 (Rs 2.26 lakh).
The Gloss Flip Psychedelic vinyl film wrap, it's part of what 3M refers to it as the 1080 series, and it's packaged in 60" wide rolls. The company introduced the colour change wrap earlier this year, wrapping a Shelby GT350R for promotional purposes.
As for the Camaro ZL1, the sixth-generation model is a lighter with greater downforce compared to the regular model. The sports car can sprint from 0-100 km/h in 3.5 seconds, thanks to its 650bhp 6.2-litre V8.