Own A Volkswagen Vento Today; Pay In 2019 — We Explain

Volkswagen India has announced an offer on its website that you probably cannot refuse. The ad says 'Own now. Pay in 2019'.

So we decided to call a few Volkswagen dealers in Bangalore to understand how this scheme works. Well, yes. The offer is true to its statement where one can buy a Volkswagen Vento this December 2017 and pay the first EMI in 2019.

Buy A Volkswagen Vento Today And Pay In 2019: Here’s How It Works

We explain in detail about the new Volkswagen offer on the Vento sedan:

Firstly, you need to pay 20 percent of the car's ex-showroom price as down payment apart from RTO registration and insurance charges. That leaves us with 80 percent of the ex-showroom price; the bank will finance this, and your first Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) will begin from 2019.

That said, you need have an excellent CIBIL score to be eligible for the bank loan.

Recommended Video - Watch Now!
    Volkswagen Passat Launched In India - DriveSpark
    Buy A Volkswagen Vento Today And Pay In 2019: Here’s How It Works

    The Volkswagen Vento compete with the likes of Honda City, Hyundai Verna and the Skoda Rapid in the Indian market. The Vento is available three engine options: two petrol and one diesel.

    Buy A Volkswagen Vento Today And Pay In 2019: Here’s How It Works

    The petrol unit comes in two different displacements: 1.2-litre and 1.6-litre engines. While the 1.2-litre unit produces 104bhp and 174Nm of torque, the more fuel efficient 1.6-litre engine develops 104bhp and 153Nm of torque. The 1.2-litre engine is mated to a 7-speed automatic gearbox; the 1.6-litre is paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox.

    As for the diesel unit, the 1.5-litre engine develops 109bhp and 250Nm of torque and comes with the options of either a 5-speed manual or 7-speed automatic gearbox.

    Buy A Volkswagen Vento Today And Pay In 2019: Here’s How It Works

    DriveSpark Thinks!

    If you are looking to buy a car this month, then you could consider purchasing the Volkswagen Vento and take advantage of the offer 'Own now. Pay in 2019'. Make sure that you discuss with the VW sales representative for more information.

    India's LARGEST EVER political poll. Have you participated yet?
    X

    Get Instant Auto Updates From DriveSpark

    We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Drivespark sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Drivespark website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more