- India-Bound Volkswagen T-Cross Official Video Released — To Rival Hyundai Creta
- Volkswagen To Make 1-Litre TSi Turbocharged Petrol Engines In India
- New Volkswagen T-Cross Compact-SUV Teased: Rivals The Hyundai Creta
- Skoda To Lead Model Development For Volkswagen Group In India
- Volkswagen Golf GTD Spotted Testing In India: Volkswagen Considering An India-Launch?
- Volkswagen Extended Warranty & Service Packages: New Monsoon Plans From Volkswagen India
Volkswagen India has announced an offer on its website that you probably cannot refuse. The ad says 'Own now. Pay in 2019'.
So we decided to call a few Volkswagen dealers in Bangalore to understand how this scheme works. Well, yes. The offer is true to its statement where one can buy a Volkswagen Vento this December 2017 and pay the first EMI in 2019.
We explain in detail about the new Volkswagen offer on the Vento sedan:
Firstly, you need to pay 20 percent of the car's ex-showroom price as down payment apart from RTO registration and insurance charges. That leaves us with 80 percent of the ex-showroom price; the bank will finance this, and your first Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) will begin from 2019.
That said, you need have an excellent CIBIL score to be eligible for the bank loan.
The Volkswagen Vento compete with the likes of Honda City, Hyundai Verna and the Skoda Rapid in the Indian market. The Vento is available three engine options: two petrol and one diesel.
The petrol unit comes in two different displacements: 1.2-litre and 1.6-litre engines. While the 1.2-litre unit produces 104bhp and 174Nm of torque, the more fuel efficient 1.6-litre engine develops 104bhp and 153Nm of torque. The 1.2-litre engine is mated to a 7-speed automatic gearbox; the 1.6-litre is paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
As for the diesel unit, the 1.5-litre engine develops 109bhp and 250Nm of torque and comes with the options of either a 5-speed manual or 7-speed automatic gearbox.
If you are looking to buy a car this month, then you could consider purchasing the Volkswagen Vento and take advantage of the offer 'Own now. Pay in 2019'. Make sure that you discuss with the VW sales representative for more information.