TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Missed the oppurtunity to buy a Bugatti Veyron? Fret not as the world's only Bugatti Veyron Mansory Linea Vincero is up for sale, just that don't expect to pay anything less than $ 2 million.
The 2008 Mansory Veyron Linea Vincero is up for sale through Dupont Registry, and it looks as luxurious as the name implies. The Veyron Mansory on sale is the only example ever built, and one of just three Mansory Bugattis built ever.
The car comes with a full carbon fibre exterior thanks to the infamous German tuning shop. Aside from the new body, the tuning shop has also given the Veyron a bit of a facelift.
This Veyron Mansory includes a new stylised "V" built into the front bumper along with new front fenders and a new front apron. Additionally, LED daytime running lights (DRLs) and gold wheels offering a luxurious look.
Inside, the one-of-one Veyron Mansory, the upholstery has been redone with leather. Revisions include a new steering wheel, new seats, and a new centre console with the latter two wrapped in white leather with gold accents.
The steering wheel is seen with a white leather centrepiece along with carbon fibre and black leather accents to boot.
The powerplant has been tweaked slightly. The 8.0-litre W16 mill has been upgraded to churn out 1489bhp over the 1342bhp you'd find on the stock version.
With the tweaked power, the Mansory Veyron should be capable of sprinting from 0-100km/h in less than 2.5 seconds. Given its rareness and the sheer appreciation for Bugattis, this example is likely to be priced not less than $3 million.