- 7 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- 8 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Hero MotoCorp Registers 14.4% Growth In Yearly Sales
- News GHMC election result 2020: Counting to begin at 8am today
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 3 Highlights: Jasmin Gets Into Ugly Spats With Eijaz & Rubina; Abhinav Becomes The Second Finalist
- Sports Hosts Italy draw Spain, France to face Belgium in Nations League finals
- Technology Vivo Y51 Officially Announced; Features Design Identical To X50 Series
- Education CSIR NET Answer Key June 2020 Released, Challenge Before December 5
- Lifestyle Ischemic Stroke Patient Saved By Combination Of Three Complicated Medical Procedures
- Finance SBI's YONO App Hit By System Outage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Car makers are known for making some funny commercials. But this ad from BMW features Bruce Lee and hints at a new technology.
The Chinese BMW ad for the M4 GTS features an interview with Bruce Lee which throws light into the philosophical realm and hints at a new technology on the special edition car.
Bruce Lee was known for his philosophical thoughts. The interview featured in the ad is recorded in 1972, He shares his thoughts on life and challenges faced by people and how to adapt to situations.
Lee draws a parallel line with water and explains how it can transform and mould according to the situation. The water can be shapeless, or it can flow, it can be a blessing or a curse.
When it comes to cars, the water can either be helpful or ruin a car. In the BMW m4 GTS, a fine spray of water is injected to improve performance.
The same water, if it enters any other regular car can kill the engine. So, the water can be both, blessing and a curse. The water injection will not affect the reliability of the car.
The ad features the BMW M4 GTS drifting in the low water. The shots replicate everything Bruce Lee says in his interview. Overall the ad is cleverly created to introduce the new technology.