- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- News Engineering Jobs: POWERGRID announces Executive Trainee vacancies; How to apply
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) in association with Jayaraj Trucking, inaugurated a new state-of-the-art dealership touchpoint for its commercial vehicle brands in the 'pearl city' Tuticorin.
The latest addition to DICV's domestic sales and service network will cater to BharatBenz trucks and buses as well as to Mercedes-Benz luxury coaches. The new Tuticorin dealership is the fourth BharatBenz touchpoint for Jayaraj Trucking, preceded by its presence in Tirunelveli, Trichy and Madurai.
The new dealership is spread across 35,000 square feet, and is a one-stop service destination for trucks and buses, and offers a superlative brand experience. The dealership is located on the Marudai to Tuticorin National Highway, Mela Arasadi.
The avant-garde 3S facility (sales, service, spares) has six mechanical bays. The dealership encompasses a unique lounge which customers/drivers can use while their vehicles are being serviced. The dealership will have trained manpower who understand the diverse needs of the customers.
The 24x7 enabled workshop is manned by qualified Daimler trained engineers, technicians and comes equipped with high productivity tools, advanced guided diagnostics and mobile service vans.
The dealership will provide a host of value-added services such as cashless zero-depreciation insurance, full maintenance contracts, extended warranty, 24x7 roadside assistance, vehicle tracking systems, driver training, and on-site service.
Vice President Domestic Sales, Product Management & Network, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Sominder Singh said, "BharatBenz enjoys a strong following in the market with a robust & reliable product portfolio. With our 12th dealership touchpoint in the state of Tamil Nadu, we are able to cater to our customer requirement in the region."
Chairman, Jayaraj Trucks & Buses Private Limited, Jeyasuresh Jayaraj said, "Our new BharatBenz dealership reflects our confidence in the brand's ability to provide comprehensive commercial vehicle solutions to this industrial belt. Customers can be assured of the best of sales advisory and aftersales services with Proserv."
The all-new facelifted 2017 Ford EcoSport. Click the gallery below to see the new compact SUV.