- 4 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 4 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 22 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- News 97 people died onboard Shramik special trains: Govt admits in Parliament
- Movies Anushka Shetty Starrer Nishabdham’s Trailer To Be Out On September 21
- Technology Two Alleged Realme Phones Appear On TENNA; Specifications Tipped
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 2: Delhi Capitals vs Kings XI Punjab: Best possible 11, India timing, Live details
- Lifestyle Rosh Hashanah 2020: Know About This Festival In Detail
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) in association with Jayaraj Trucking, inaugurated a new state-of-the-art dealership touchpoint for its commercial vehicle brands in the 'pearl city' Tuticorin.
The latest addition to DICV's domestic sales and service network will cater to BharatBenz trucks and buses as well as to Mercedes-Benz luxury coaches. The new Tuticorin dealership is the fourth BharatBenz touchpoint for Jayaraj Trucking, preceded by its presence in Tirunelveli, Trichy and Madurai.
The new dealership is spread across 35,000 square feet, and is a one-stop service destination for trucks and buses, and offers a superlative brand experience. The dealership is located on the Marudai to Tuticorin National Highway, Mela Arasadi.
The avant-garde 3S facility (sales, service, spares) has six mechanical bays. The dealership encompasses a unique lounge which customers/drivers can use while their vehicles are being serviced. The dealership will have trained manpower who understand the diverse needs of the customers.
The 24x7 enabled workshop is manned by qualified Daimler trained engineers, technicians and comes equipped with high productivity tools, advanced guided diagnostics and mobile service vans.
The dealership will provide a host of value-added services such as cashless zero-depreciation insurance, full maintenance contracts, extended warranty, 24x7 roadside assistance, vehicle tracking systems, driver training, and on-site service.
Vice President Domestic Sales, Product Management & Network, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Sominder Singh said, "BharatBenz enjoys a strong following in the market with a robust & reliable product portfolio. With our 12th dealership touchpoint in the state of Tamil Nadu, we are able to cater to our customer requirement in the region."
Chairman, Jayaraj Trucks & Buses Private Limited, Jeyasuresh Jayaraj said, "Our new BharatBenz dealership reflects our confidence in the brand's ability to provide comprehensive commercial vehicle solutions to this industrial belt. Customers can be assured of the best of sales advisory and aftersales services with Proserv."
The all-new facelifted 2017 Ford EcoSport. Click the gallery below to see the new compact SUV.