- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- News Engineering Jobs: POWERGRID announces Executive Trainee vacancies; How to apply
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
From April 1, 2017, the new BS-IV emission norms will be mandatory across the nation. BharatBenz is leading the transition with more than 1,000 BS-IV trucks on Indian roads already.
The 1,000th BharatBenz BS-IV truck was handed over to the customer by Autobahn Trucking, which operates three BharatBenz dealerships as the brand's exclusive dealer in Kerala.
DICV's entire BharatBenz product range of trucks above 9 to 49 tonnes has been available as BS-IV variants since August 2015. By the end of March 2017, more than 1,000 BharatBenz BS-IV trucks have been delivered to customers.
BharatBenz BS-IV vehicles meet the upgraded norms using a system based on SCR technology proven in hundreds of thousands of Daimler commercial vehicles in many markets for over a decade.
Managing Director and CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Erich Nesselhauf said, "The BS-IV standard will bring much needed improvements in terms of air quality, to the benefit of the people and the environment."
He added, "At BharatBenz, we had made the strategic decision last year to only focus on BS-IV vehicles, and we have worked relentlessly for more than a year to achieve this."
He further said, "We are now counting down for next week's launch of our all-new range of BharatBenz trucks, featuring our clean and fuel-efficient BS-IV technology package."