- 6 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 23 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Sports IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab ropes in a range of sponsors
- News If talks can happen with China, why not with other neighbour: Farooq Abdullah in LS
- Lifestyle India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- Movies Anurag Kashyap Reveals Ranveer Singh Was His Choice For Bombay Velvet; Studios Didn’t Believe In Him
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Technology Two Alleged Realme Phones Appear On TENNA; Specifications Tipped
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
From April 1, 2017, the new BS-IV emission norms will be mandatory across the nation. BharatBenz is leading the transition with more than 1,000 BS-IV trucks on Indian roads already.
The 1,000th BharatBenz BS-IV truck was handed over to the customer by Autobahn Trucking, which operates three BharatBenz dealerships as the brand's exclusive dealer in Kerala.
DICV's entire BharatBenz product range of trucks above 9 to 49 tonnes has been available as BS-IV variants since August 2015. By the end of March 2017, more than 1,000 BharatBenz BS-IV trucks have been delivered to customers.
BharatBenz BS-IV vehicles meet the upgraded norms using a system based on SCR technology proven in hundreds of thousands of Daimler commercial vehicles in many markets for over a decade.
Managing Director and CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Erich Nesselhauf said, "The BS-IV standard will bring much needed improvements in terms of air quality, to the benefit of the people and the environment."
He added, "At BharatBenz, we had made the strategic decision last year to only focus on BS-IV vehicles, and we have worked relentlessly for more than a year to achieve this."
He further said, "We are now counting down for next week's launch of our all-new range of BharatBenz trucks, featuring our clean and fuel-efficient BS-IV technology package."